Rate me please?

Rate me please?

Im the one in the left

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she could be looking for attention or she could honestly feel ugly the most beautiful people feel the ugliest we don't know this girl if this is a fat old greasy guy well then o well a rate is given then we don't have to hold a convo with the person behind the computer or phone there could be less attractive people who could be somone different behind the screen i shall give my credit where its do who ever in the photo is a solid 9/10

What Guys Said 80

What Girls Said 9

• Attention whoring out of ten

• Jealous out of ten? Hahaha

• Go ahead. But I won't. And you can't stop me for calling her out on her fishing for compliments. ever wondered why is it that it's you dudes who got your balls all bothered by my comment? She hasn't said a single thing. If she is indeed a real person, that is...

• While I think there is nothing wrong with wanting attention, I think that you may be right about it being a dude.

• It's November and chilly around these parts... this picture is just annoying. I'm going to go have some hot cocoa. 😒

• Either your good at tricking google images or the picture is real.

Not going to say since that would be pointless. There is no way your just wanting to know how people think. You know you look good so your fishing for complements. If you seriously believe other wise then your seriously stupid. Since i'm sure if you went to the beach every guy there would be thinking about boning your brains out.

• You're cute.

Love the makeup & swimsuit btw!

• Like I said, perfect <3

• Your swimsuit is fire ❤️❤️❤️ where did u get it from?

• Goals man!
    Inlike your swimming suit toom
    I d give you 8 or 9

• if you didn't ask for rating you, i would say you are so attractive. But when you ask for it, you dont look cool

• Cute bikini!! and nice body!!!