Am I hot looking?

am i hot looking?

no im just joking i can be a 4/10 if i tried my best

im also i model... just kidding i just wanted to put this photo in cause im bored

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that when you post something it's on the internet forever right? You don't get any say in what happens or what people use your pictures for. There's a difference between saying these are my professional pictures that I'm putting out to grow my brand and these are pictures I'm just throwing out for anyone to use for anything. You need to be way more aware with what you're doing.

• its all g, i was aware of that xx

• because i just wanted to end the convo, but since some people have put in the imput i deciceded to share what i was thinking

• Why not just be honest. Now it looks like you don't know what you think or you change your mind when a guy starts commenting.

What Guys Said 14

• You look too young... maybe mid teens? I wouldn't think of you as "hot" looking, not because your "ugly", but because you are not at that particular stage in your life where someone could consider you "hot" looking. Honestly, I think you are a really pretty young girl, who still has a lot to live and explore.

• Nah your not hot looking but you could get there if you put in the effort.

• thanks, ill try and put in more effort xx

• Either build leg muscle or lose ass fat. I wasn't kidding when I said you're hot, but this guy has higher standards than me. That was my only reservation was the ass-to-leg ratio.

And if you ever want the straight dope, ask this guy.

• 3rd and 4th, you look good. If you're only 15, then I think your features will better grow on to you like after 18

• you are too young to even worry about it!

• Condescending platitude, and age-inappropriate.
      She's an adolescent, not a child.

• You are a very beautiful 15 year old.

• Oh you again xD
    Yes you are

• you're cute and pretty... don't worry :)

• Where is that? The flower place?

• Yes, you're hot. Don't let these assholes infantilize you.

• Yess u r ,

• Def not a 4/10. I'd say 7/10. I think your pretty cute

• you are very cute :)

• Wtf? Nuff said I think

• Girl you know you ain't bored. You just wanna show off.

• no i am bored, and i am in a bit of a show off mood too

• Ohhhh so beeeeautifuuuuuuul...

the trees and flowers that is lol. XD

• i really jaccaranders, and all the nice flowers in the photo, it is beautiful

What Girls Said 5

• It's weird calling a fifteen y/o hot when you're not fifteen. It'd be really creepy actually. But you are a beautiful young lady. :D

• Not a big fan of the first two pictures but wow there's abig difference with the last two... And you're above a 4 you have a nice face.

• haha thanks, the first two were a joke but they are me haha

• you're 15, dont worry about being "hot".
    You have the rest of your adult life to worry about that. enjoy being young.

• the last photo looks nice with all the flowers. I really love that pink tree to your right.

• Yes you are very hot, you should get people to like you for you , not your looks girl