Are these legs too fat?

do you know any good leg work out?

Are these legs too fat?

Thanks 4 all the honest opinions :) i am hoping to hear some more

Most Helpful Guy

• you just need bigger calves to match your upper thighs.. I'd exercise your calves more and you should be ok.. maybe lose a bit of mid section weight overall but that you can do with just some light cardio

What Guys Said 13

• well.. is it composed mostly of fat cells or muscle? What kind of performance can you get from those legs?

I'd say your fat percentage would dictate whether your legs are fat or not. So if your leg is weak and composed mostly of fat... You're fat.

• Your legs are not fat at all! You look great. Thick legs are sexy, trust me! Guys like girls with thick thighs. :)

• No they are not. too fat. And you dont want to do leg workouts bc they will get bigger. Your best bet is running. If you want to trim down. But no they are not fat at all

• no they're just fine, don't worry

• Well they are on the thicker side. That's not a bad thing though I love thick thighs

• Yeah they're a little chubby

• you have sexy legs

• No very good

• Depends on how fat that crotcj is attached to those legs really

• They are not fat I actually think they look good

• your legs are perfect

• Mmm, so juicy

• Not really , seem normal

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think you're legs are fat but the way those shorts happen to fit are not doing you any favors.

• Yea you are probably right. I dont know if you can tell from the picture but those shorts are a bit big for me. is that what you noticed or something else? Would you recommend longer shorts?

• I think if they were just a little longer they'd work better for you. I just brought it up since they seem to be hitting you at a weird spot for you.

• Thanks for the advice :)

• look fine to me

• First start a diet like no hamburgers and chips. Then Just go walking. İt really helps.

• They're not big but i can see your cellulites

• Not fat at all