What do you think of this picture?

Rate! Hate! Love! Criticize! Whatever, please be honest! 😉
What do you think of this picture?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad you want to be positive about yourself but you really need to ask if this is a good idea. Once you put a picture on the internet it is on here forever and you don't get to decide what people do with it.

• Wow yeah. Very very true!!! I'm such a dummy lol! I was really bored also and didn't know what to do.

• nothing to do with your age, they don't want porn here doesn't matter who posts it :P

• Ohh really!!! Okay

What Guys Said 13

• Don't hide. You're like the daughter in "The Incredibles." :) Self-acceptance is wonderful. Be loud and proud sister.

And use a plugin to put some grain in that photo. Would look much cooler.

• Lol.. I dont like how I look, people usually don't like how I look. I have been told I was the second ugliest thing a guy has seen

• Naw, not just from the photo. And I wasn't just talking about the country part (but maybe it takes one to know one).

You can't hide strength and individuality--they always shine through.

• Awwwee lol that's cute! Thanks!

• Your are really cute! :) Thought you seem to be a bit shy. At least that's what I can tell from the pic. :)

• Thank you
      Yeah
      Actually I'm very shy! I'm trying to get more confident, but last time I tried I got very embarrassed bc I literally ran right into a guy. So yeah it's working out sooo well for me lol.

• That's always good that you are trying to get to know more... been stuck in your house all day without having someone to talk to about is really depressing, specially at your age. You knew to make friends and start to get out there more. I know personally that I used to be like you when I was really young... I just didn't like going out to much with friends because of my shyness. I usually prefer to stay at home all day watching TV or playing video games or browsing the Web on my computer. Now, I am little more outgoing with friends... though, I still remain a bit shy, though not as much as I used to be. I think it has help a lot that I have a job now where I have to interact with people on a daily basis. So my shyness is starting to disappear. :)

• Yeah well being concealed from the world for 8 years didn't help me with being shy, it made it worse lol. I was depressed there for a little bit.. Almost killed myself but i couldn't go through with it, i have hurt myself though, not to bad, just enough to feel pain. Now a days, for the last few months, I have been able to leave the house and go see friends at least once or twice a week

• Ish okay :)
    nice hair by the way

• How you doin' ;)

• Average picture. Above average girl

• You look pretty, but you should show your face a bit more!

• Y?
      I don't like how I look! Lots of other people also doesn't like how I look ether..

• Okay!! Thank you! Same goes for you too, I love talking to people and being asked questions, I'm very open minded, and I'm pretty good at giving advice! 😉

• Haha, I think I'll take you up on that offer. I'll send one right now.

• Really cute

• a scary girl

• Very cute :)

• you're ok I guess

• Open wide. Here cums a bit nutt

• 1|0
    • Actually that's what I went as for Halloween a few years ago!! Lol
      Well actually I went as a horror movie girl but everyone thought I was cousin IT! Lol

• Cool. You're not ugly by the way. That guy you were telling detlef about is just an asshole.

• Ik I'm not ugly, thank you, but I also know I'm not pretty ether..

• Is that a dude?

• @Wowokson And your a white knight. It's an honest question.

• Yeah. You kind of remind me of those hippie guys with long hairs who are a part of a rock band.

• Hmm okay.
      Well I'm not lol! I'm a country girl all the way! I do like so kinda of music from pop, rock, rap, country, dance... Love it all. Again I do love my guns (shotguns, rifles, handguns, crossbows, regular now and arrows), I do train horses (yes I have been bucked off a good amount of times lol), I help out with my uncles farm, do heavy lifting, don't mind getting dirty.. Yeah I'm more of a tomboy but I do have that girly side of me that comes out, but no I'm not an actual boy! 😄

What Girls Said 4