Which girl do you think looks prettier?

First girl
Which girl do you think looks prettier?
Second girl

• First girl
  • Second girl
For people who say I'm comparing My purpose behind this question is that I wanted to see if women with equally attractive features (one with makeup and one without it) were compared, which one would people find more attractive. Since men are always complaining about women wearing too much makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something is strange about the second girl, so I voted A). But A) is kinda pretty but also average, it's odd.

Most Helpful Girl

• God both are gorgeous. I can't choose.

What Guys Said 12

• They are both "prettier". Fools like you don't seem to appreciate the beauty in each girl, instead has to compare them.

• My purpose behind this question is that I wanted to see if women with equally attractive features (one with makeup and one without it) were compared, which one would people find more attractive. Since men are always complaining about women wearing too much makeup.

• Girl 1. The one that's got some natural color in her skin and doesn't look like a corpse after the mortician is done with it.

• if someone says dark skin is bad he will be racist. But if someone says pale skin is corpsa its preference. Be fair. We pale skinbed girls dont have to see ur racist and rude comment. dont be rude

• @Asker i was referring only to the girl in the second pic as far as looking like a corpse to me. Not all pale white skinned people, though I don't find pale white skin attractive/appealing to me at all on anyone - including myself lol. Now that's personal opinion. 😊

• Fair enough

• I think first one

• First girl

• second girl has a more 'unique' look to her. That's kind of an unfair advantage.

• I think the first girl is more unique. The other one is mostly makeup

• I was referring to the white hair..

• Yea that's bleached. her natural hair color is brown.

• There's a HUGE difference between seeing someone in a low-res pic versus seeing them in person. In person you can see each granule of makeup. In a pic you can't.

• Would take second one without make up aswell.

• First looks a bit manly so I need to go with the second one.

• Hands down 2nd girl so sexy

• Second girl is much more prettier, Adriana Lima is really nothing special in my opinion. Adriana without makeup can't compete with naturally beautiful girls.

• Can I take them both at the same time?

• No make up adriana lima still better than 2nd girl

• I agree.
      The girl With makeup is Amanda steel.. She's a YouTuber

What Girls Said 4

• 1|1
  • first one for sure.. she doesn't look like a dead body.. lol..

• Lol agreed

• @Gojira you just have to click on my comment box. i'll be tagged automatically.. :)

• @cinderelli doesn't always work for my😕. Did you see my opinion to the original question?

• The first girl has natural beauty

• You are asking us to compare a photo of adriana lima with no makeup and a photo of a girl with makeup