How do I look with/without makeup?

How do I look with/without makeup?

Hey! So I sometimes receive compliments on my appearance, but I've realised its only when I'm wearing makeup :(( How do I look naturally, without makeup (in poll) and with makeup (comments)? Thanks & be honest please! No sugar coating :)

• 3/4
  • 5/6
  • 7/8
  • 9/10
I know the first picture is so dodgy hahaha but I wanted you to see my facial features as they were, not transformed by nice angles :)

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, those pictures don't even look like the same person. But the first picture isn't a good picture (as already mentioned). It's too close up (has that fish eye effect), your hair is back, we can't see your entire body, etc.
    In the second picture, everything is the opposite. So it's hard to tell if it's the makeup.
    What does it really matter? Women wear makeup (and some guys). No one is perfect and girls have the luxury of having a lot of tools at their disposal for smoothing out their flaws (or what they think are flaws). To me... the personality of a girl is the make-it or break-it. But initial appearance is always what you're judged on by most.
    In picture #1, you are average... just like every girls picture #1 would be average. That's why it's called average. In picture number #2, you are a smokin' hot 10 (in my opionion). Your second picture would get my attention if I saw you somewhere. If you have a great personality... I would have no problem waking up to picture #1 every morning for the rest of my life... and when someone has that "forever" connection with you, picture #1 will no longer be average to them anyhow.
    So... I'd keep improving you makeup skills, make yourself as hot as you can while you're young, and remember that looks aren't everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first one because you look your age and the second one is clearly you dressed up. But at the end of the day our opinions don't matter. Only YOUR opinion of YOU matters.

What Guys Said 7

• Look much younger without. Maybe it's just the way the picture was taken. Either way you look somewhat better with. More clean.

• You're just cute without make-up but with makeup you're just like very hot

• Super duper cute though but you're too young lol

• cute, great body and legs :)

• You look like hell without makeup. Actually, every girl does.

• I'd say 5 without 8 with

• Ummm well with makeup you're hot. And without you're not ugly. That's a really bad pic too. You are probably hot without makeup too. Just take better selfies. Better lighting. Also... believe that you are the hottest girl ever. I mean... no girl truly is the hottest right? SO why can't everyone try to be?

What Girls Said 1