Is it wrong to flaunt your body when you've worked hard for it?

I work out a lot, eat healthy and in general take great care of msyelf. Yesterday going out I was wearing a skinny low waist pair of jeans and a short cute tanktop. The clothes flattered my body, got a flat slightly muscular stomach and a great ass and legs from squating and stuff. I got a lot of attention from both guys and girls. And I mean that's really nice and all, but more than that I was just proud of my body. I work hard (and I love working out), hard enough to not try and hide it all the time in sweatpants and baggy shirts. Is it wrong to want to flaunt what you worked for? (I was wearing it to the club). A guy said it might make me appear as easy. Though I'm not like that. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should show off what you got, nobody dresses to look ugly, they dress to look their best. If you get attention that means your doing it right! Easy girls probably would have thongs showing or their belly or a lot of cleavage purposely. Just my opinion. From what you described how you dress is what I like, but also because you take time to stay healthy and fit and that is just as attractive as what you wear. 😀 Sweatpants are too guyish and yoga pants are like girls try to hard to get attention if they are super tight. Jeans you can't go wrong in no matter if they are boyfriend to bootcut to skinny. Belted jeans show off a waistline even better!

Most Helpful Girl

• you only appear easy if you fall for their lies

What Guys Said 9

• A fit body is something to be proud of, that requires a lot of dedication and hard work. Wear whatever flatters you, don't let hatin' ass people tell you how to dress.

• I don't think it's wrong as long as you don't go overboard with it. Don't act like you are trying to make others feel worst about their bodies. But simply wearing clothes like you described to show what you've achieved is not wrong. Be proud of yourself.

• Thank you for your opinion! No I'm a really kind person, I've never insulted someone based on their looks.

• There is nothing wrong with dressing certain way.
    Consequently you then have to accept that some people may just assume that you are 'easy' or some variation of a slut.

If I have messy hair people may think I'm a slob.
    Just how the world works =(.

• Hmm very true indeed, thanks for your opinion :)

• No! It's never wrong to flaunt yourself if you feel ok with it. A boyfriend might get a bit annoyed, but it's your choice. Go for it!

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• I lift a lot and train my ass off, eat right and all that just like you, I wear clothes to show off my work, tight shirts that show my arms and back off, I wear fitted joggers to show my legs off and all that it's natural, you work hard for it y not show it off

• Hmm amen brother thanks for your opinion :)

• Just think of it like people who call you out for it are usually jealous about it, me and the guy I train with give people saying shit about it all the time at our college but 5 minutes later they are asking how to get the size themselves lmao

• Post a picture

• no, it is not wrong.

• I like ego masturbation too

• I disagree with the guy it doesn't make a girl 'easy', it just makes her appearance as someone who is crying out for attention. I tend to ignore people who I feel are trying to seek the attention of others.

• I understand your point of view, however might I add to it that I don't do it just for the attention, but more for the fact how I myself loved how my body looked like in those clothes. Made me feel proud of my accomplisments. But thanks for your opinion

• You don't have to explain yourself to me, wear what you want, you wearing 'revealing' clothes doesn't impact me negatively, if I see someone wearing 'revealing' clothes then that's what I assume and I carry about my day. I am sure you do wear the clothes you wear because you're proud of your good figure, I don't doubt that for a second.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not wrong at all. If guys can do it an get praised, why shouldn't women be able to do the same, especially seeing as how we technically need to work even harder to get fit-looking bodies whatwith our lower amounts of testosterone and all?

People will always find a reason to hate. You're too skinny, too attention-seeking, shameless, etc.. Do your thing. No such thing as bad publicity! :P

• If I had a body like you I would flaunt it too. There's nothing wrong with wanting to show off your body and look good. I don't think it makes you look easy. I cover my body because it's not cute to look at but if you've got a good one to show off, you do what makes you feel good!

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• i say flaunt it

• I don't blame you girl. I would

• I wouldn't wear anything super revealing or anything regardless, no, but that's just me. I would just wear what's comfortable regardless of my body.

• Yes, most of the time I walk around in sweatpants and oversized hoodies :p. But going to the club I do like to dress up :) thanks for your opinion :)

• Well going to a club is completely different. You're going out, time to bust out all the fun clothes! You're welcome :)