What do you think of this girl's body? I have no clue who she is its my body goal though?

I don't know who she is I just got it off the internet haha it's my fitspiration I just want to know what others think

• wow so hot!!
  • pretty hot
  • ehh it's ok
  • not hot to me

Most Helpful Guy

• anyone who says it's anything less than hot is a fucking liar. you may not be attracted to it, but her body isn't anything short of amazing. anyone who says she's too skinny is borderline retarded. not that there's anything wrong with girls who don't look like fucking models, but she's healthy. i wouldn't care if she put on a few pounds either, but let's use common sense instead of the only girls who are attractive are "realistic" and non perfect girls.

that was my rant for the day. and yes, it's the same with guys too. like just because channing tatum looks like adonis and not a regular looking guy doesn't mean the dude isn't attractive either (no homo).

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks great. I would love to have a body like hers, only too unrealistic for me. I could never achieve that.

What Guys Said 15

• Maybe a little too skinny and muscular. Not a good combination in my opinion.

• 0|1
    • ok well I didn't crop Her face the picture I found was that. thanks though?

• Well, I just thought a better pic might help. I couldn't find out her name.

• haha ok yea I have no clue I just found it on tumblr somewhere😁

• She looks good, but not my ideal body type. I like women with a little more meat on their bones. She's too skinny.

• I'm not attracted to that kind of body type on girls

• A little too skinny to me but I can't say she's not pretty

• way too thin in my opinion

• Not attracted to that muscular look on women.

• how is that what you consider muscular?😱 lol

• @princesssangre I know right? Like she is healthy and in shape looking tone and sexy! I love girls like this 😍

• Still
      "What do you think of this girl's body?"

I THINK.. that woman's body is too muscular and is not the type of body I'm attracted to. That is my answer to your question.

• Ellie Gonsalves... gorgeous face and body

(her name is written just to the left of her right arm in the centre of the pic)

• Not attractive. Skinny, with muscles. These attributes may look good a guy but not for a girl.

• looks perfect, very hot!

• Friggin beautiful <3 healthy sexy body

Unlike this bbw / curvy bs everyone likes lol

• She is nicely shaped. Add a pretty face and you got the deal

• That's my opinion of a perfect girl. She looks like she actually cares about her body and works hard for it

• Pretty but too skinny also too tan.

• too skinny. i dont buy into that modern fashion.

What Girls Said 4

• She's gorgeous :)

• Look, it's Barbie.

I personally don't find this attractive. I can't say she isn't pretty but way too thin. That's also clearly a spray tan

• She can charge a lot of money for her escorting for sure

• I like the style of her bikini
    I like the colors