What do you think of sweatpants?

What do you think of girls who wear sweatpants, trackpants and leggings at high school / college?

• good
    60% (21)78% (31)69% (52)Vote
  • too lazy
    40% (14)22% (9)31% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they look hot on most girls. I like them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think society in general is way too lazy. Sweatpants at home or the gym is fine. Have some self respect people.

0|0
    0|1
    • <-- has no self respect

• Show All
    • @levin Englishman are supposed to be dignified! I can get a slob in America anyday! 😛

• Someone's been watching too many 90s British romcoms :P

Do you like Poldark? This shite should get you going: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNpuQxfSjo

What Guys Said 12

• everyone wears that stuff in uni

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like much. It gives the guy's feelings, if you really need, I can give you mine. ;-)
    But my opinion is don't go for them. I love girls in full size or short skirts, and other girlish dresses as well Like jeans, shirts, shorts etc etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great as long as they're clean. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when they wear sweatpants. It's a bit intimidating, given the fact that I wear them for the comfort of kicking someone in the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • They're awesome, they keep me warm after the gym and going there too. I wear them 60% of the time :P

0|0
    0|0
  • love them, look sexy on most girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I essentially live in sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, I love girls in sweatpants. Only stupid people think they are "lazy", wearing sweatpants usually mean that a girl is into sports ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only works if she has a good butt to go in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn off for me, it's nearly as bad as women who wear their PJ's out in public.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I read this while I'm lounging around in my sweatpants. Lol

I feel if it's comfortable, why judge?

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear sweatpants pretty fucking often. Basically if I'm not going to the bars or school I'm in sweats. I'd even wear sweats to school if we didn't have a dress code. I don't owe it to anyone to look my best just for leaving the house.

And people who think they're important enough to even HAVE an opinion on what other people wear make me laugh.

0|0
    0|1
  • its fine nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • No please, just stay at home if you want to wear sweatpants. So underdressed

2|0
    0|1
  • i would never.
    miniskirt n tights ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • I dislike sweatpants with a vengeance.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nonchalant, maybe into sports.
    I don't know about leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • sweatpants are only nice for home, I think. Leggings.. well be careful with that, but in certain scenarios it's ok I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are ugly and I hate them but they are better than leggings

0|0
    0|0