What do you think about my hair?

It's my natural hair colour by the way no dye no bleach, I'm a natural blonde. Should I dye it brown?

What do you think about my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a natural blonde, but the brown hair in the picture is your natural hair color? Um, what?

• yeah, my hair color is blonde just like in the picture

• @cinderelli it looks a bit darker in the pic, it looks blonde under sun shine

• How are we supposed to answer your question, then?

Most Helpful Girl

• isn't that already brown?

• no? it's blonde

• it just looks a bit darker in photos, but it's blonde under some strong lightening or sun shine

• how much stronger lightening do you need? is that even possible on Earth?

What Guys Said 5

• How do you look w/ blonde hair? And w/o your face, it just looks like an ad for weave, we can't see how you look w/ a certain color hair w/o seeing how you look.

• Looks brown to me

• check your eyes then :)

• Your hair's brown

• either we all are color blind.. a new type of color blind.. or she is.. and I doubt so may people can have the same problem at the same exact time.. girl get your eyesight checked..

• Why did you block out your face?

But to answer your question your hair looks good. Don't do anything to it! It's perfect as is

• Your hair already looks brown.

• the face looks like that of a she ghost, so may be some kinda ghostly blonde

What Girls Said 4

• It looks brown to me...

• Your natural hair color does not look blond at all... But it does look nice.

• thank you but I'm blonde, I often get asked ''is it your natural hair color?'' :))

• I'm sorry but I really don't think you're blonde... You're a beautiful brunette though!

• It already has a beautiful brown color, don't dye it.

• it's not brown? adriana lima has brown hair, I don't :)

• It's actually a very nice color. I say keep it this way.

• thank youu :) everybody says the same thing