Guys, Guess my ethnicity?

Guys, Guess my ethnicity?

I am white and vietnamese :)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• >"Guys guess my ethnicity!"
    >Posts a monotone photo that doesn't even show here full face and is flipped 90 degrees

What Guys Said 15

• difficult with black and white picture... but it doesn't matter, you look beautiful and that's the only thing that counts!

• Why do people ask this? It's practically impossible to guess ethnicities in most cases. Sometimes you can but it's really rather difficult because ethnicities are not based on looks/physical gestures necessarily. You have more success guessing a person ancestry by region like Asian or European or African. Maybe central/South American. But ethnicity gets more granular and specific like Laotian of Asia, Nigerian of Africa, or Norwegian of Europe. Cultures within nations/ethnicities get even more granular like Cebuano island culture of the Philippines, or Parisian culture of France.

I guess in the end it's fun to guess? For the girl in this pic, my high level guess is she is or descends from southeast Asian ancestry which could be one or more of many nations/ethnicities. A total wild blue yonder guess within that region would be... uh, Malaysian. But there's nothing about her facial features that dictates that guess.

Another guess is that pic is not of the poster.

• It is of me, why would you think its not a pic of a poster?

• Because gagers often post as anon show pics of other people.

So you're half (Asian) Vietnamese ethnic? What is your half (white) ethnicity?

• Ugh, too much work. Are you Latina?

• Are you Asian.

• "Asian" doesn't really get down to the ethnic level. There are many many ethnicities within the Asian continent and extended pacific islands. Japanese would be an Asian ethnicity. Taiwan. The Philippines etc. and within Japan many culture for ex. I'm doubting the pic is even of the poster.

• you are really very beautiful!!! Wild guess Asian ( may be Indian )

• "Asian" doesn't really get down to the ethnic level. There are many many ethnicities within the Asian continent and extended pacific islands.

Indian, as in the Asian subcontinent would be more like an ethnicity. Ethnicities are not defined by looks physical featuresnecessarily. You can tell if a person maybe of Asian, African or European ancestry sometimes by looks physical features but not that they are German, Cameroonian or Vietnamese ethnic specifically.

• Pakistan or Mongolia

• Dominican or someone from the Philippines.

• You're pretty

• I'm going to say chinese

• Carthagenian

• You look like a Laosian

• Native American

• Definitely some latina in you

• Latina, am I right?

• Hispanics/ American