Girls, How attractive am I?

I've just always been curious to get different girls opinions, appreciate any comments!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you're really cute. 10/10. I like your style ;) and since you seem to like the outdoors and I LOVE being outside, more brownie points for you! I also like your hairstyle--it suits you well. Tbh if a girl dates you and breaks up with you and tell you you're ugly and stuff, don't believe her and just keep your head up high and know that you're cute and there will be other fish in the sea.

What Girls Said 9

• Looks to me like you're pretty attractive. Love your smile, you look like a positive guy that would be lots of fun. Nice hair. Also looks like you have a pretty good sense of style which is great, I like what you're wearing. :)

• A solid 10/10.

• Honestly your cute like a 7.5/10 you look like a fun sweet guy you have big ears but they are adorable

• Your cute😉
    Not a fan of your haircut but everything else is really good

• On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 11 tbh. Lol your smile is perfect and I love your hair :D

• your a little cutie

• for asking this, 99%

• 7.5/10 :) dont rely on the polls only though your hot the way you are an dint let anyone make you feel different :)

• You look like a mouse.

• thats so mean >.< I mean he is adorable looking. xd If i was older and didn't have a boyfriend i may have gone for him.

• @AbigaelRose then write your own opinion? I'm not going to change my preference for the sake of someone else. Bye now.