Can I get an honest rating?

Honest opinion from 1-10, how do I look?

Can I get an honest rating?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nice lashes your handsome but you look a bit uncomfortable but 8/10

• Yeah, I usually smile all the time, but in pictures, it's hard to smile. When I'm with friends I smile most of the time. :) Thanks for the rating, and compliments. You're a pretty girl yourself!

• Your welcome and thanks😘😊

• You're too cute!

Most Helpful Guy

• you look like a girl

• Can I ask how?

• what did any of that mean? and if you like how you look, why are you validating it with peoples' opinions?

• I asked for a rating, and I expected one... Haha! And if I thought I looked like an eight, that didn't mean others did. That's kind of the point of this app, man. :)

What Girls Said 8

• I am jealous of your eye lashes. You look nice!

• i think you look fine, maybe 6.5/10 just on looks but you dont look very comfortable in that photo.. hope you find what your looking for.(im a mean critic 5 is an average joe 10 is those famous model people)

• I appreciate it! I could tell that you're a tough critic to impress, but at least you said I look better than 'average'!

• :) people who are 10/10s aren't always ideal though remember that ^.^

• I'd give you a 7.5 out of 10.

• You look like you probably have a cute smile.. I'd say 7-8

• about a 7 or 8

• I think your a 5.

• Like it 10/10

• Coming from a beautiful girl like you, I hope it's not sarcasm. Haha!

• Do you have any media so I can keep talking to you? You sound like a lovely girl.

• You're cute. 7, 8 maybe? Possibly more if you smile : )

• Hey, thanks! You sound nice, you should've not posted as anonymous, it's good to compliment without masking. I just posted as anonymous because for all I know, a class mate could be on here. Haha!

• Well, it's not like it's a bad thing. If someone recognizes me, I'll let them know that I honestly wanted an opinion. Not much to it, and there is no criticism that can come my way if someone knew me here.

What Guys Said 4

• Bro you damn sexy!
    Gimme a kiss?

• You want fries with that?

• You got that serial killer look down.

• Hahahaha! I've been told that so many times! I broke my noes a week ago after some kid attacked me, so at least I'll look good on my mug shot. xD No, but I'm sane.

• You look Like you depth throat dick

• Jealosy?

• You look like you suck dick though. It's just your face

• I have the face of a model! Haha! But in all actuality, you're entitled to your opinion :)