Beard or no beard?

Beard or no beard?

A guy at my school recently shaved and me and my friends have been disagreeing on whether or not the beard makes him look better or worse ( I think he looks better without it) so I'm settling it with a vote. Pretty simple, just vote beard or no beard.

• No beard
  • Beard

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect beards as much as the next guy, but lets face it--some guys don't look good with beards. Thick, manly, masculine guys look good woth rough beards. But your friend is too pretty to pull off a beard. Bit i wouldn't even consider that a beard anyway--its more like a goatee. He'd look even worse with an actual beard though. Perhaps he could try a light stubble, cuz that looks good on almost anyone. But clean shaven is obviously the better choice compared to the goatee.

• Exactly what I was thinking

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your hair by the way. I say no beard because you look like a celebrity.

• He went as Johnny depp for Halloween if that's who you were reminded of haha

• Nope he does not look like johnny depp to me.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 17

• You will always have arguments because each girl has a different taste. Some will find him much more attractive with beard and some will find him more attractive without. It's all about Tastes, beuaty is in the eye of the Beholder. If everyone thinks the same, we wouldn't ever have evolution in this world.

• Actually, with his hairstyle, I say he looks cooler WITH the facial hair lol.

However, if he were to get a shorter, more common haircut for a guy, he'd look better clean-shaven.

• Definitely no beard. He has the same weird eyebrow part on one side that I have. My eyebrows aren't as thick or dark though.

• Well, since he didn't really have a beard in the first place, it's hard to tell.

• All he needed to do was square off his beard and it'd look better. Dude has a square chin but hides it with poor beard definition? That's a paddlin'.

• he looks like shit with the beard no offense and without the beard, he has those chiselled features so of course without

• change your hair up and get rid of the sanchez. the beard isn't that bad.

• Yeah with his hair.. Definitely the beard works..

Clean shaven he'd have to do something about that hair..

• Without lol Y

• I'm a fan of beards but in your case I prefer the picture without

• Beard or no beard? What? Has there ever been s case where it was a good idea to shave one's beard?

• If he had a regular beard it'd be a bit different.
    He doesn't look better or worse, but he looks like he's like 25 with the beard.

• Either way he didn't have a beard.

• No beard, different hair cut let him make it short and get it to the back.

• With this hairstyle, sure not shaved is better!

• no beard is good to see

• The way he had it, I don't like. It looks bad when he doesn't have the attachments

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely with a beard! It makes him look like a man and really intensifies his dark features and beautiful eyes. He looks wacky

• Maybe if the moustache was actually connected to the rest of the 'beard' it would look better
    So no beard pic.

• Better with facial hair for sure.

• without... but what if he also tries with only beard and no mustache? then add it to the list and have another vote.. maybe it looks good without mustache? 😁 just a thought.

• With his beard, you really couldn't see that he has a square chin. I would say no beard.

• No beard b/c his chin is more define. I think he'll look best with a five o'clock shadow though, you know just to give him that extra edge.

• i usually dont like beards, but he looks SEXY with a beard!! but he needs to cut his hair.

• I actually can't tell, he looks good with both, I'll just say beard.

• I think without looks better.

• I like him without a beard

• That guy looks are attractive model status af without the beard