How do I look? Should I get rid of my facial hair?

What do you all think? Especially girls. Your answers would be highly appreciated. Feel free to be honest and criticize. I just took this picture so that's how I look at the moment. And no, I'm not doing no shave November.

I honestly don't understand why you people always ignore my questions
Are you all racists by any chance? I can't think of any other reason for why this question is getting completely ignored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall, you seem like a very handsome Middle Eastern guy! Your face is very symmetrical and face parts well-proportioned.

However, your eyes seem slightly exotropic. I don't know if your eyes are really that way or if it's just the bad camera angle. I don't think you should worry about that much, if it doesn't ruin your social or professional life.

• Thank you so much for answering. And I was about to give up hope here. I'm not Middle Eastern by the way. I'm Indian! And thank you :)

I'm in China so I took the pic in the morning after waking up. Only had 2 hours of sleep max so that could be it. Camera angle could be it cause check out my eyes in my display pic. They look different. Right?

• I don't know. If you're 28 and still haven't even kissed a girl, there has got to be something wrong with your looks. No other way to put it. Especially if you're not shy and actually confident by approaching hundreds of girls in your life.

• When it comes to forming human relationships, age does not, or at least in my opinion, should not matter. I believe anyone can form healthy human relationships, if they desire them. Again, don't stress out on your appearance or your age or sexual experience. Just focus on your interactions with people, men and women, and maybe one person will become your lifelong soulmate!

Most Helpful Guy

• Man. all you need to do is "line that shit up" + "keep it trimmed down" and you'll be set to go. Cuz when I saw your 2 last questions before this 1 I thought "HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE? Since this guy looks better than most of these ugly asw dudes out here... getting some pussy now or even a girlfriend for that matter" treehouse.alphabity.com/.../lolligans.gif

Overall man, you look slightly above average now... if ya kept a clean sharp facial hair lining more guys would "eye bang" ya I bet.

• Cuz when I saw your last 2 questions before this 1 I thought "HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE? Since this guy looks better than most of these ugly ass dudes out here right now getting pussy or girls for the matter". *

• You would love to have an Indian girl because you're a guy. Guys don't really care about a girl's race and skin color much. It's more often than not that girls care about a guy's race and skin color. And I wanna be buff but since I'm a med student, I don't usually get the time to be so dedicated and I also get lazy at times. I am fit though and I do go but I don't think I'll be able to reach there. Let's see. Guys like me, our chances are just as good as an overweight or obese white guy if you ask me.

• how are you doing, ninja?

asker, you don't need to be so hard on yourself. no one judges you based on your race. be happy you don't need to get sunburned whilst trying to get a natural tan; you don't need to spend a fortune in order to have a fake tan, like most people of other races have to. value what you have, what most long for.

honestly, no one gives a damn about our colour, as long as we are fun. i reckon you are fun.

What Girls Said 4

• I blocked this topic so couldn't answer.

Keep the hair. You look good !

• you don't need to get rid of your facial hair. personally, facial hair on a man is attractive

• You really need to change your attitude sir. It comes across in your face. Lighten up. Smile. Laugh. Be merry. Its hard to judge ones outward appearance when there is so little showing of their inward.

Do whatever you want with your beard. I'm sure you would look fine with both.

Yours truly,
    the donkey girl

• Yup, it's your attitude, told you (look at the updates you posted). I think you should leave the facial hair :)

• Haha. That's cause I got frustrated by no opinions. Thank you for your opinion though. Greatly appreciated! :)

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 2

• Bro, keep the facial hair

• man i'll be honest, u actually have a pretty decent face but no style whatsoever and u got to work on your body. Do those 2 things u'll get a lot of girls