Based on my profile picture on GAG does it look slutty at all?

Earlier today I updated my profile picture on FB. I was just fed up of looking at my other picture but anyway that's besides the point. I have my old history teacher from middle school as a friend on Facebook. He usually likes my profile pictures and and wishes me happy birthday every year... but this afternoon he left one of the rudest comments. "he said your better w/o all that hoe makeup". I was a little shocked so I said "Never knew makeup was for hoes". He replied "Certain types make you look slutty so now you know". Instead of arguing I just decided to block him because he was really pissing me off. I've worn makeup in all of my profile pictures. I don't fill in my eyebrows, lips, or wear fake eyelashes. So I know my makeup isn't over done and isn't cakey. My question is does my profile picture make me look slutty at all? I don't wear makeup to please anyone because I want to become a makeup artist someday but I don't want to send the message that I'm a slut.

• yes
  • no
Thank you everyone
Typing when I was angry lol
* "your better w/o all that hoe makeup"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Let me guess, this former teacher is an uptight as fuck old man?

• He didn't seem like that when I had him as teacher but I guess so based on his comments

• You are stunning and in no way do you appear slutty or hoe-like... he's either deluded or being a nasty asshole... it's good you blocked him.

• Filter on point :D

• If I were a pimp I would definitely not hire you to be one of my hoes.

• On second thought, maybe I would.

You'd be the ho that don't look like a ho, which would throw under covers off my scent and keep making me money.

• Lol thanks for your opinion :)

• No but I guess he wasn't use to the change

• I don't look that different compared to the rest of my profile pictures. I haven't seen him since I was 12 and I'm 21 lol. I've had him as a friend for at least five years now.

• I guess he still thinks of you as that little girl he knew back then so it's quite a change for him but I wouldn't lose sleep over it

What Girls Said 4

• Good for you on blocking him. He had NO right to talk to you that way. That's horrible. How is a floating grey head slutty? What an awful little man.

• Um... that's not even close to "slutty".

• He's just a dick don't let one comment get to you. Makeup can't make you look like a hoe

• Your former teacher sounds unprofessional and creepy, not to mention rude. I think you look fine, the dark eye makeup suits you.