Guys suggest how to get my body back?

Just had a baby wanna be hot again.
guys suggest how to get my body back?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good! You will lose the weight off eventually but start with baby steps. Eat healthy and drink a lot of water (you should be doing that anyway) and exercises that perhaps target the abs. Planks are good. I normally look on Youtube for workouts and they really do help.
    Just persist and you'll get to your goals :) Rock that body though

What Guys Said 7

• Zumba. It was all the craze 5 years ago

• Work out

,,,,

• I mean what kind of workouts for the stomach can I do just got cleared by the dr to workout again.

• Okay thank you I appreciate it

• Good luck!
      I'm sure there's programs specifically post-pregnancy you can find online.

• dedication and fortitude. there's no easy way to losing weight. diet (cut ot all carbs) + 45 min of HIIt exercise

• You don't look that bad. Workout and watch what you eat. Download myfitnesspal and watch your macros and hit the gym. Or have lots of hot sex to burn the calories mmmhm

• It is hard to take care of babies while caring about exercises u will have disaster and hard life, wait till your baby grow up a little bit then start to exercise.
    I hope your baby is okay.

• She's perfactly fine I'm looking for something exercise wise while she naps or when she goes to her grandmothers. She spends the day with her grandmother once a week so she can grow up being close to her whole family

• https://youtu.be/fcN37TxBE_s
      I think this channel will help u.

• Eat less, workout more.

• I barely eat ass I just had a baby

• Yeah, and when you were pregnant with that kid you were eating more than usual, so you've got to break that habit of eating a lot.

• Start with the link below, plus diet and exercise to lose body fat. None of the muscle-building exercises will do much good if there is body fat covering those muscles up.

www.webmd.com/.../6-exercises-for-new-moms

What Girls Said 3

• Ok so get in a healthy eating routine. When you go grocery shopping, do it on a full stomach, put the healthiest food at the front of your fridge. Fill up on water, drink at least 8 cups a day. Peeing is the only way to naturally get rid of fat in you body without doing anything. So if you pee a lot you're bound to lose weight. Do a few exercises a day and add one more to a set each day. Eat a lot of veggies and fruits of course, when you're craving something unhealthy just replace it with something healthy, I know i'm stating the obvious, sorry. The results are worth it! Aerobics are good for a start. Do yoga and dumb classes. Zumba is a really fun class to do and a great exercise!! If exercise seems like a chore try dancing. Watch Just Dance videos on youtube and dance along to them!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj9d6aBOzDo
    ^This has really helped me too.

• Start drinking water and I mean LOTS of it everyday about 8 glasses. Do you like to work out? You don't need a gym you can even exercise at home using your own equipment, look up home work outs. Go on long fast walks with your baby (in it's pram) about 45 mins. Some days a week do exercises that really target your heart rate. EAT well, I know it's hard with a new baby, but even the night before prep your food so it'll be quicker for you to prepare.

• You honestly look great mommy! If you find out how let me know so we can be PP fit together! :) congrats

• Thanks sweetie I appreciate it