Of the 6 pictures I've posted of my girlfriend which do like the most?

6 pictures over 3 threads
Of the 6 pictures I've posted of my girlfriend which do like the most ?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's pretty, but how sad that you out her up for votes... If my boyfriend did that I'd have a problem with that.. 😡😡😡.. Why he needs someone else's rating of me?😠

• I enjoy showing her off, I guess your boyfriend doesn't think much of you?

• Nicest? that's a new one to me, are you trying to say you enjoy incest? don't think that's even legal

• You're disgusting.. That's probably your sister, and you have the same messed up skin as her. 😱 gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• 3rd one... but brah!! Why subject your girlfriend to being judged online by your hand of uploading pics of her to an online forum.

I mean you're not doing anything wrong but, lol I personally wouldn't need validation from online to know my girlfriend is THE best looking girl In the world hands down. Number scale a 10 hands down. And no one could tell me diff. But that's me lol.

What Girls Said 11

• Do you ask her before you post these pics?

• The second one in this list

• This is the weirdest question I've seen on here.

She's pretty. Don't post her name and pictures on the Internet.

• 3rd pic.. but it looks like you cropped it.

• She is sooo pretty. She has amazing hair and eyes. I've always wanted red hair. And why is her pic up here anyway? Does she know?

• Don't be a Claudio.

• She really pretty. I like 2 the best

• The first one, also make sure that she knows she is very pretty!

• She's very pretty, but she doesn't need to do that high angle selfie, just to show off her boobs :)

• She's a 6 out of 10

• why do you need people to judge your gf? If she's beautiful to you then who cares..

• I love showing off my girlfriend she's gorgeous ! :-)

• Exactly! If she's gorgeous there's no need to show off. The world will see what a lucky guy you are.

What Guys Said 6

• Not my type but she will definitely attract many guys. Especially those who have a thing for redheads.

• She gots some nice lips hopes she uses them properly

• Can I say 89?

• 3rd one.. she looks really good in that one..

• the 4th one

• Again, nice eyes and hair and I like her boobs, but really wish I could get a better view of them.