What am I doing wrong?

Up until last year I was getting approached by huge amounts of guys and everyone always ignored my friends, but starting last year since I moved to uni no one ever looks at me especially in clubs or bars, I have friends being approached by 40 guys in the same night while I'm there being hit on by the weirdo who already got turned down by everyone else. I just don't get it was I always ugly but in my village it didn't matter and in London it does? Or what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• During that move, something changed in how you carry yourself.
    If you're not aware of any other physical changes that it could be, then this may evade your awareness. Of course, as you felt more and more concerned about the loss of attention, your body displayed that anxiety more too. Body Language supposedly has definitive patterns that can be read like a book. Unfortunately, as with many popular-Psych concepts, there is more going on than what is regimented to the Bytes that are featured, There is DEGREE in how much Body Language an individual exudes. Even then, two people with dichotomous degrees, standing side by side expressing the same actual emotions (not performances) may be difficult to distinguish a difference they were "gauged" to have. That moment was a variable. Like every moment. You wouldn't detect a shift, because you're still you, as far as your concerned, But the "average" of what you give off may have done a 180 unconsciously. Any move is stressful. As you get to know your new environment, you're feeling more stressed by being around more unfamiliarity.
    You heard it before. Be aware of your posture, Find the confidence in you, even if you don't feel it, imagine it. Embody it. You have to get good at this for it to work. It will take a little time and devotion. I hope this can help you Honey. I can only imagine how a loss like this can have more impact than what most folks would think. Be powerful! Be beautiful!

What Guys Said 6

• I had something similar happen I had a lot of attention and followers but I was shy/ not interested then when I was I had to like battle to find someone lol

• Obviously it's your clothing or bad breath lol

• What do you look like now compared to then?

• If YOU don't think you're hot, neither will anyone else.

• " I'm there being hit on by the weirdo who already got turned down by everyone else"

Sounds like you might be stuck up. What makes these guys weird? Because they aren't 6'2, 200lb, and ridiculously good looking?

• How are we supposed to know. The list is endless of what it could be.

What Girls Said 0