How much weight should I lose, be honest?

I want to lose about 7 more and maintain that weight. I'm 5'5 and 107 lbs right now. Please be honest with your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say no more weight loss your body is perfect! I want to date a girl for herself , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• instead of focusing on weight, maybe focus on toning up your body and shaping it. you might not actually lose weight, but your body will look better. your weight is fine where its at.

What Guys Said 36

• Eh, you have an amazing body. In fact, I think you may benefit to put a tiny bit on. 7? Where did you pluck this totally arbitrary figure from?

• JuSt tone up, don't lose weight

• Don't lose any more weight, you look amazing. Besides, much more could be unhealthy. If you want to get in shape, maybe start working out so you can build a little muscle and drop body fat. That way you'll look leaner without dropping into an unhealthy weight range.

• Appearance wise, okay. However you look pretty frail though... Can you do a pullup? If not work up to some.

• None girl... Damn I don't see why you think you need to lose weight... your prefect

• you need to build muscle.

people need to start measuring their fat tissue w/ calipers instead of lbs/kg

• Lose as much as you need to get rid of that stomach pouch and then gain some muscle in your legs and shoulders.

You've got a great hip to waist ratio, but your arse is lacking.

• None. None at all. Just tone up your ass and tummy a bit. You have very nice hips by the way.

• You need to tone up. Maybe lose 5 lbs around your tummy. Your breasts look a little small, you have a little tummy bulge, but you have nice long legs. Tone up.

• You don't need to lose any weight

• U should just try to cut off ur 1or2 inch belly... ur weight looks ideal for ur height... ur still hot :) ;)

• Don't lose anymore weight cause your body looks good

• You look good as you are no need to loose any

• You really don't need to lose in weight.

• I really like your body and don't see any reason to lose weight, if you want to talk about feel free to message me

• Wtf are you serious?

• Umm you should lose nothing, by Military standards losing seven lbs would put you underweight.

Besides, no one likes a bag of sticks, if people start asking ya if you take yer vitamins, somethings wrong.

• Lose nothing more...

• Yeah, don't go any lower than 100 lbs if you do lose more but look great now.

• Your body is perfect /(0_0)\

• Umm.. You look really good. Like that's the perfect wieght for you.

• None! You look hotttt.

• you dont need to lose 'weight' you need to gain weight lol

• Don't lose any weight you are fine as wine. Very pretty no need to change

• Hey, enough, finish! or you will have to deal with anorexy. Your body is ideal right now.

• You honestly shouldn't lose any more weight.

• You look perfect as is.

• 20 lbs... :-)

• You look fabulous to me right now!

• You need more mucle , less fat (period)

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 8

• You don't look like you weigh 107. Not to be offensive or anything but im much smaller and i weigh about 106. So this is confusing. You look like you weigh around 120.

But if you are 107 then you're like 8 pounds underweight.

• I carry almost all my weight in my lower body so I tend to look disproportionate. You probably carry your weight more evenly, lucky you :P However you're also only 16 so your body might not be fully developed yet.

• you can have two people with the exact same weight, and their bodies look drastically different. Fat and muscle do not weigh the same, nor do all people carry fat in the same places, thus making the difference. (plus age also matters)

• @skullly age doesn't really contradict to weight

• I don't think you should lose weight, but you should lose fat from midsection to make it more proportionate to your body, and you'll look nicer with smaller flat stomach.

• i think you should tone up and weight train to gain some muscle weight. you have a nice body shape but a little too skinny.

• Don't need to loose any more but if u do some leg lifts and planks it would tighten up your stomach to make you look learner but not unhealthy. If you lose more weight your ribs will show to much and it's not an attractive look.

• are you really 107? you don't look it...
    and i'm 5'4 but 112 so yeah you probs shouldn't lose more

• Slight toning and you'll be perfect. Don't go under 102.

• you have little belly fat but i liked your body shape.

• 5 pounds. If that. I'm not a fan of your body at all but you are far from fat.