I really want to become a model please check my picture?

i really want to become a model please check my picture?

i really want to become a cosmetic model for example : hair, makeup and stuff but not a runway model what do you think? am i capable? or should i give up?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got the face for it, yes. But you should start immediately (you probably should have started a few years ago), as modeling is an industry that rewards YOUTH, not experience, and most careers are very short. Assuming you are successful, expect your (potential) career to be over by 24-25, unless you become a different type of model at that point, so there's no time to waste.

Modeling is a brutal industry - LOTS of rejection even if you are super-beautiful, because you simply might not have the look a particular photographer, director, or client is looking for - and there will be tons of competition. You've got to be emotionally tough and NOT let the industry affect your lifestyle in a negative way (something most models don't do well with).

Again, you've got the looks for it, and you could probably do very well for yourself, but it isn't going to be easy, so prepare yourself for the hard parts as well as the good.

• i know thanks for this detailed answer ill start from now on ❤️

What Guys Said 24

• yeah id think you could do something. you look like a young angalina jolie

• you've definitely got the look. models historically had to be 5'7 or taller so that would be the only other obstacle but you've definitely got the look

• i really want to be a cosmetic face model but thank you so much

• well i think you have the face for it. i don't know requirements, if there are any in terms of physical dimensions (height weight or whatever)

• You definitely have the looks to become a cosmetic model! Just keep on working at it and you will make your dream come true. FYI your hot.

• thank you so much for this very lovely answer 💖

• I would say Yes, you have the looks. No doubt

• you definitely seem to have the looks for it <3 very sexy. You look like Angelina Jolie

• omg thank you so much ❤️

• thank you. really

• so gorgeous..
      just here again looking at you.

• U r so beautiful and cute, just need eye lashes.
    But do not use the very long eye lashes

• yes i know , my eye lashes are very thin and weak so i use sweet almond oil to grow them up because im def against to fake eye lashes cause it damages eyes so unless there is no shoot, i won't use them but thank you so much it means a lot

• U r welcome :)

• Yes very ca[abpe

• Yes you have look for it. Try it out. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work, but it doesn't hurt trying

• I don't know but you somehow have Angelina Jolie in you 😶
    Modelling is hard but go for it just make any side options too 😊

• well i don't really think that i look like her but somehow there are a lot of people who thinks i def remind her but she is a god so haha thank you so so so much 💖

• aw thank you so much lets hope for that #fingerscrossed lol 🙊🙏🏻😻

• 😊😊😊
      I do think you can make it
      And don't forget me after being a 🌟
      Instead help me with something...

• I don't have a clue but you are pretty

• You could do it. It's a tough industry but if you want it badly enough you can give it your best

• yes thank you so much

• I think you are. Interesting face, so, good luck.

• thank you so much ❤️

• Hahaha I dont think that ure really for an answer coz its so obvious that ure damn capable of doing it one thing more u got the hottest lips in the whole world and iam sure that you already know it

• u look like a younger angeline jolie, no kidding

• Those lips :). Go for it

• thank you so much

• i dont know what to say she is my idol you have no idea how much this means to me thank you

• You have the eyes, the nose, and the lips. You know you look good:)

• I'd say go for it I love those lips wow! Start soon don't wait to long

• don't try... LOL

• You don't need to be perfect to be a model. I think you look great, go get em!

• omg thank you so much you made me very happy ill go for it. 💖🙏🏻

• you definetly have a shot!

• Angelina Jolie esque !

I would gladly buy a swimsuit mag with you on the cover <3

• You got unique features. good luck. It's a tough business, there are tons of other girls competing and will do ANYTHING (and by anything you know what I mean...) to get ahead.

• Did you fall on your face?

• Hey you r looking like junior Angelina jolie. Go to Hollywood and make movies and replace Angelina jolie because she is so tired and also old. I am also going to Hollywood. finally I like your pic very very very much.

• Only one way to find out... go apply

What Girls Said 8

• they look for unique features.. somethings which stands out in a face and I'd say you've got the lips.. you are overall pretty too.. go for it.. :)

• thank you so much beauty youve just made my day

• what is your height and weight btw? that matters too..

• Omg yess😍😍
    Lips, eyes, nose, skin hair all oerf👍❤❤

• Next Angelina Jolie right here! Damn girl you are beautiful!!!

• Yes but be aware that many woman who model fall interacting disorders. A lot of the time they get told they are not good enough or skinny enough. I think the industry is abusive.

• Where is the photo?

• Yes your gorgeous. 💚
    Very nice lips and pretty eyes
    I think you are very capable of it happening. Dont give up

• i think i won't thank you so muh for these lovely thoughts ❤️

• Yes your naturally beautiful

• Is that Angelina jolie?