Guys: Are you taking part in No Shave November?

Include your progress pics too if you want.

Here's day 10 (yeah I started late) of my 4th attempt at growing a beard :P
#ShittyBeardStatus #Wooo

• Yes I am taking part in NSN
  • No I am not taking part in NSN
  • I can't grow facial hair yet/at all
  • I'm a girl, show me the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I already cheated :/

This is a good excuse for guys to grow out their facial hair 😍

• Tsk tsk tsk, shame on you. :P

Hahaha there's also "Don't Shave December", I think I might use that excuse too 😏

• Thanks for MH :)

• You're welcome 😌

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 20

• I just can't stand facial hair. It gets all itchy, prickly and uncomfortable. So I just can't 'not' shave! :P

• Nope, I cheated and shaved haha. I didn't like what I had going. I'm all for promoting men's health, but I guess I never had the desire to grow out facial hair. I can grow it out but luckily it takes awhile for me, which means I don't have to shave constantly.

• I am! The length of my facial hair is pathetic though lol. At this rate, I'll have a 5'oclock shadow by January 😅. I'm trimming it to keep the hairs at equal length (I know that's cheating..). I asked a question about a beard previously that shows pictures of my "progress".

• Hell naw nigga... I'm not going to walk around looking like a Black-latino greasy faced hobo😫😫 (if that's even possible 😂😂😂) + neck hair is itchy as hell so naw I'm good
    LOL http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• I almost took part in it.. beard is not for me in my opinion

conceals my already odd bone structure and would make me look even weirder

• The only reason why I try to grow a beard is because it actually makes me look older than 16 :P

• Just 1 year ago, I'd still get carded, but now at 20, people even guess I am older, because of my bone structure :( I never wanted to look old - my face changed an awful lot from 19 to 20 !

• I don't like it anymore. I grow mutton chops, with a neck beard, with a mustache. And that's it, it doesn't meet together. And I really don't like the feeling of it and all my friends have beards 24/7, so I'm not that interested in it lol. I get a lot of shit from them for it, even when it's not November

• Damn :/ Have you thought about just shaving your neck and letting the mustache and chops grow? You could look like a Civil War general lol

• Yeah I know what you mean, I usually keep myself clean shaven too. I just decided to try and grow a beard out again because I'm tired of constantly being mistaken for a 15 year old 😒

If you were to ever get jacked one day (unless you already are), you should grow your hair and chops out a bit so you can look like Wolverine ;P

• Haha, I've actually been called wolverine before senior year when I did it. And don't worry about looking 15, no matter what people's facial structure is, if you don't have a beard, they're going to assume you're young. Everyone has a a babyface, I've seen my friends shave before and they look like they're 3 years younger.

• no not taking part , don't think I'm really one to grow a beard

• I would but my facial hair is just a moustache and I look like a perverted doofus with it so I shaved it.

• I started the end of August.

• nope, honestly your beard grows so slow lol.
    mine takes like 2 days and its at your point, annoying af to shave all the time

• My beard actually grows pretty fast, it's just that the hair on my cheeks is not as dark as the hair on my neck

• That darkness on my neck is not a shadow, that's how dark it actually is

• ah, well i have really dark hair so maybe its that

• Day ten is my profile pick

• Not the first time as hear this. Can someone explain to me whats this all about?

• Basically you go the full month of November without shaving

• Yes the question is WHY? And I won't do that. I shave every week. Otherwise my face gets itchy.

• I don't know, it's just some Internet challenge (at least that's where I first heard of it) that started a few years ago (I think) :P I normally shave every other day, but I decided to try and grow a beard again because I have a serious case of baby face and am always mistaken for a 15 year old :/

• I can't even grow facial hair. So nope 😂

• I don't shave to begin with.

• Nah dude I hopped off that train on the 2nd

• I have a beard all year round; I don't take part in movember.

• I am, but I can't grow a beard, so I've got a mustache going

• Yeah, I can't stop eating my beard

• No shave down there.

• Yes and I already have a thick beard.