A Real Am I Pretty Or Not, Honesty Only?

I am used to being told how fat, or ugly I am, So don't worry about your answer actually bothering me. I'm just cuious what would be said about it. So what do you think, really pretty or really ugly, in between?

I'm getting amused by these answers tbh. Lol my bmi is perfect. I'm pretty muscled up, work out on regular basis, eat clean etc. You can't tell how much I weigh or what my body looks like but you can say to loose weight? Lol amusing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could lose some weight.
    Other than that you're okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my own preference; no you're not ugly but you're not attractive either. You're stuck in the middle. And its hard to judge your weight based off facial pictures. I wouldn't say you're "fat" but based off what you've given, I'm assuming you've got some pudge going on. Its okay though. Weight doesn't define beauty. You look like a genuine person.

What Guys Said 20

• You're okay.

• Actually, you have a very pretty face. Very attractive eyes and a lovely smile. I love the hair colour in the bottom picture.

• Not a fan of the blue eyeshadow but otherwise you look perfectly fine

• Your face is in reality gorgeous... you need to lose weight for sure and if you grew your hair out longer and kept natural (less make up or at least in the right places) then you would be Hot...

That's brutal honesty. Hope it helps.

• underneath that fat i can see u should be a really pretty face so get to work
    chum chum..
    don't think your bad, now u'r average now and im not attracted to you

• You're pretty :D.

• Honesty only? Everyones is rated very pretty here just not to be mean but i'll be honest, you're under average. (if you'd lose weight you could be pretty actually)

• Not the biggest fan of the hair. Fine other than that.

• Average i'd say but I like something about you I think its your smile

• You are average to me

• ok to me,,,,,,,,,

• I don't feel attracted to you

• How are you going to ask for honesty, than get pissed when people give it mate?

• i would give 7 out of 10

• You are not fat at all.

• I would love to face fu*k you!

• Why ask this question if you can't handle the truth? I just read your "update" and you're so defensive and in COMPLETE denial. You are not BIG BONED. You are fat. Accept it and do something about it, ffs.

• You could drop a couple pounds. And for the love of god quit putting that blue shit in your eyelashes.

• lose weight and you will be fine darling

• You have a great smile and beautiful eyes. If you grew out your hair a bit and lost some weight, you would have guys lining up to ask you out. On the real.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, those people are just mean!! Because I think you're pretty with a very warm/welcoming smile!! And you have really nice skin complexion!! Perhaps dye your hair into a more natural color & find a hair style that suits your face, and I'd ditch the blue eye shadow/mascara as well. You don't look obese, but just tone up a bit (:

• You are very pretty :) stop being so insecure and love yourself the way you are

• You definitely have some potential :) If you'd wear black mascara for instance, dyed your hair into a more natural color and changed your hairstyle a bit you'd be super cute! I like your smile :)

Maybe you could start working out, but not for superficial reasons. It's just that when you work out you're doing your body & future self a favor and besides- you'll feel much better about yourself :)

• -giggles- The middle picture was taken at the gym lol look again xD I do work out quite a lot actually. I'm larger boned, and I dislike looking bony or super athletic. I'm very healthy. Not obese or anything.

• Then awesome! :) I'm sorry I didn't notice, in that case I hope you don't care about the stupid people who call you fat. If you feel healthy, then that's the only thing that matters :)

• First off I LOVE your hair! With the right makeup on (not that you aren't already pretty) it would highlight your natural features.

• What are you talking about? You're gorgeous holy crap. Ignore those people who make rude comments. As long as you're happy with yourself that's all that should matter. Eating healthy and working out to stay in shape is always good so go ahead with that. Maybe grow out your hair a little bit, but you do what you want. Your eyes are beautiful. Your smile is great. You are an attractive woman. You keep being you.

• Help yourself out and stop dying your hair hideous colors!

• you should lose weight.

• you're absolutely pretty, and I love your smile!! & also, I love your hair in the last picture

• Why are your eyebrows not on fleek? and that blue mascara is a NO-GO! Haha jk (except the mascara part) :P Oh and if you like to colour your hair then use maybe colours that fit to you... BUT REMEMBER ur still beautiful! K bye

• I would say average but you could look better if you were skinnier

• Average
    The blue eyes shadow does not suit well try a bronze colour it would suit your eyes better I think.
    - you seem to have good skin and a nice smile though :-)