Hey chicks how far is my gym progress going?

i wasn't active at going to the gym i used to go like 1 month and i go like 3-4 days a week and than quit for 4 month xD ( i know i am lazy ) ya but no more i have been going straight 2 month now and that's the results i am not lazy anymore and go 6 days a week + home work out routine + a stricted diet i eat 5 meals a day because i am trying to gain more weight my goal is to be at 65 kg by the end of the year and ya that's it :D i just wanna know if i am doing good progress cause i have been working hard and ya and give me honest opinion even if its negative :D

• SEXY AS A POTATO
  • AVERAGE AS A BMW
  • DUDE YOU NEED TO START GOING TO THE GYM!
  • BAD AS FUCK

Most Helpful Guy

• u r good but u need more work to back

• ya will do i am just drawing my body atm i will began working on it when i reach my goal which is 65 kg

• perfect and good luck man

• thanks bud

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• u look good, why dont u answer my question now :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1787600-how-do-i-look-people

• Very nice lats for your size! I don't know how tall you are or how much you weigh, but at your age I think you might be able to gain some weight for a long time without storing it on your stomach. At least +1kg per month, I'd say.

• i am 5'9 a. k. a 175 cm and my weight is 59 kg atm and i have a goal to reach 65 kg before end of the year hopefully and i have high metabolism so my body burn fat so fast that's why i eat 5 meals a day to beat my metabolism

• Tbh, aiming for 6kgs in 6 weeks is likely too much. I'm not an expert, but I'd say max 3kg per month even at your age and metabolism. Also: I understand that you want to look as good as possible as fast as possible, but you are still very young and fitness is very much about patience.

• ok man thanks for the advise i will talk with my coach about that and see what he will tell me thanks tho