I come from a hot country, so I'm not used to cold. Here is me at a mall. What would you think?

I'm very sensitive to the cold but do I still look alright? Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like someone wearing a coat and hat

Most Helpful Girl

• Here in Scotland no one would bat an eyelid what you're wearing.. it's always cold here.. out heat waves are anything over 16 degrees... so yeah you're fine to me

• Thank you that's very kind! Would even those trousers look normal in Scotland?

• Yeah we get down to -10 here most winters and yeah people wear trousers and thermals etc with big welly boots.. but mostly thermal leggings really.. the thick fleece lined leggings and boots they keep us warmer than loose ski trousers

What Guys Said 5

• Are those ski pants? That seems a bit much for walking around inside a mall.

• Yeah I was hoping nobody would notice...

• I mean, you're always gonna be pretty, but you're gonna stand out a little bit.

• Ok if it's like in the 30s outside

• You look really beautiful! I would be there to warm you up and keep you company.

• You look weird due to what you are wearing.

• hahaha... lovely

What Girls Said 3

• I think the snow pants is a bit much. However you dont need to care what other people think. Do whatever keeps you comfortable. :)

Im guessing this pic was taken in winter?

• No it was fall... I was hoping no one would notice the snow pants... but I guess people do!

• Yeah you're fine, don't care about what others think ^-^ If you're cold, bundle up! (I would look the same way ;) )

• It really strange to go to a place where it's a different climate