My friends have been nagging me to get some piercings. Should I get some more or no?

This is the current state of my face. My friends want me to look like the girl below (no joke). I think it's a bit much but I do think I should get some piercings done.

Most Helpful Guy

• They want you to get them done so you become a sheep and follow the herd! You already have too many, in my eyes.

I don't, with one exception, like tats either.

Piercings, apart from ear studs or rings, are a deal breaker. Just as the vast majority of tats are.

• They want you to get them done so you become a sheep and follow the herd! Instead take out all of your 1 piercing so you can be considered a normal sheep and follow the herd!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no!
    You look good as is, if you really want to you can get one or two more but please don't get THAT many!
    I mean, not only does it look horrific (in my opinion) but it must also be terribly uncomfortable!
    Like.. how does she change clothes or sleep or take a shower or remove her make-up/clean her face, or, or, or? :/

What Guys Said 11

• OMG I think that's awful. Too many. Way too many. But it's your body so you do what you want. Just think twice before doing it.

• You'd look fucked with that many piercings, but if extreme body mods are your thing then I guess do whatever you've got to do.

I feel like a nostril ring and a cheek dermal would look good on you, though (maybe even a nose bridge, even though they reject like crazy).

• In my opinion no you shouldn't, that girl on the bottom is -1000000000000000 on the attractiveness scale, piercings to me are just plain unattractive. You should only get piercings cause you wan't and not to please your friends.

• No you should do what YOU want. Not what they want.

• I think you should get a vertical labret on your lower lip. It'll go well with your current piercing

• Don't let your friends bully you into doing something you don't want to do

• Nah, do what you want. Also, nice tattoo.

• she's hot... do it

• repulsive.

• no it's so disgusting eww

• i'd get one or two more and call it good

What Girls Said 7

• omg don't do that that girl looks crazy! lol I think you'd look good w a nose ring, eyebrow ring, and/or (I think they're called) snakebites, the ones on the sides of the lower lip. you do you. whatever makes you happy 😊

• When your skin starts to sag you'll be left with Big holes all over your face and possibly regret it.. it's your body up to you but that girl is to extreme

• oh goshhhh... 😷😷😷

• Please don't you are a pretty girl don't pierce your entire face. You will have a hard time find a job.

• Nah just stick with the piercings you have now

• Those on the bottom... are insane. How do they not catch on stuff?

• Please don't do that. You have like a blanced combination of badass and pretty. The girl in the second pic looks like she got into a fight with a bunch of pins and lost. You look great as you are. Do what you want. The other girl's eyebrows look like they were drawn on with an ink pen!