Guys, Pic Challenge! Who's the hottest?

Ok vote on who's the hottest. Then comment anything you want about our looks. And... rate each of us 1-10! Be honest k? We wanna know everything :) We're good friends, we can take it!
Guys, Pic Challenge! Who's the hottest?
A. Jade @Homicidal_Queen

B. Emily @ElizabethBiersack

C. Jamie @JamieLove

• Jade
    39% (48)
  • Emily
    21% (26)
  • Jamie
    40% (50)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
If ur voting for us drop us a message <3

61

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 61

• Jamie wins this battle, she's pretty hot, thought the other 2 are beautiful too

• None do anything for me

• Hopefully not since you're 54 and they're 16

• Why, I have the right

• Omg u fucking loser... blocked

• I choose Jamie. Greatest hair and lips.

• You all look cute and everythaaang BUT... no one, and I mean no one... can reach my level of fabulousness xD

• Certainly Jade but all of you are very pretty.
    Jade: You seem to be very interesting, specific. Not I mean mostly physically, but of course your personality can be very interesting, too. You have beautiful, full lips and face, I like your hair colour and it is in a good balance, so you win for me. :) I would rate you 9/10 more or less, I would give you maybe 10 but that much I donΒ΄t give according to one photo (not asking for more, just explaining).
    Emily: You are very nice and the cutest one. But your style is not really my favourite, which does not mean you do not look good, you DO. I would give you 7/10 if not more.
    Jamie: You are a big deal but not as much as Jade. Your lips and face, long hair, that is what I like about you, you also have nice body type. Objectively I would give you more than to Jade, but I need girl to be a little bit specific, different from others. You could be a model for example. I am giving you 8,5/10, as I can judge according to more photos (in your profile) it is pretty much accurate rating.

• Jade: Maybe I have rated you also before, because you seem very familiar to me. Definitely I have seen you before on this site.

• Well thank you very much and maybe.

• I will say Jade, but her screen name is a little bit disturbing.

• @JamieLove is the most attractive but she looks underage

• The 3 will all be pretty women :)

• I find this question sorta weird and sorta negative, don't u think?

I mean, I prefer Jade, but seriously?

• Jamie is pretty hot, but Im biased toward blondes.

• 1. Jade; is girlfriend material, I bet she makes every man turn their head when she walks down the street; skin color is on point. 9/10
    2. Emily; is make-out material, seems like she will appreciate a good pal who understands their jokes; that face is on point. 8/10
    3. Jamie; is sleep material, I feel like no rules apply here and anything goes; she has a aura of mystery
    7/10

• they are all 8 for me. i honestly can't choose the hottest because i feel they're all equal

• Very hard, all of them are good, but I say Jamie is the most beautiful

• you are all really pretty girls :)

• Your all gorgeous but in order itd have to be, Jamie, Jade, Emily. im more of a long hair person so that's why Emily is 3rd, but it is hard to choice between all of you. everyone has there preference :)

• All cute girls but... definitely Jade. She's pretty much exactly my type. That picture... really strikes a chord with me.

• If these girls were over 18... I would say a, c, then b... I think... U all r very pretty... But b has a poor pic quality, a lot of the pic is out of the frame... I would rate them all an 8/10 tho...

• wow, they're all stunning, i know she lives in teh states, but i swear i've seen someone of whom looks exactly like jade

• Putting one of you above the other two is like trying to nail jelly to a wall D:
    You don't expect that of me, do you? Because it's hard.

• @ElizabethBiersack My sis Emy is the best hottest girl, And she's the coolest EMO girl. Those guys must be blind.

• Emily. She got the "I will kill you in your sleep" look. Sorry, bad me perhaps, but still Emily :)

• They seem a little young for me but I picked A

• if jade was 5'8+, she'd be in demand on the runway. she has one of those faces.

the other two are quite pretty as well.. i'm sure they have many secret admirers in their classes.

• Jade, toooo skinny, 5/10, Emily looks like your average pretty plain Jane 6/10. Jamie
    has that cute and pretty look. 9/10

• Honestly I think your all really hot. Emily sorry but I feel more attracted to girls with longer hair, but I still think your hot and I'd definitely, at least first date, any one of you

• You're all cute, but you're too young for me

• Jade > Jamie > Emily

Just my personal taste. And I don't like putting numbers on people, but you can be sure they would be quite high ;)

• Your older sister wins

• @Homicidal_Queen
    A pretty easy Jade pick yea.
    I guess that I simply have little to no attraction towards the others haha.

Kinda like a lighter skinned version of my ex when I think about it ha, ha, oh.

• well jade is the best because I can see her the most clearly. If the all zoomed out it would be easier to tell. also jade and Jamie are trying to show off different features to help us decide.

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 1