Guys, Pic Challenge! Who's the hottest?

Ok vote on who's the hottest. Then comment anything you want about our looks. And... rate each of us 1-10! Be honest k? We wanna know everything :) We're good friends, we can take it!
Guys, Pic Challenge! Who's the hottest?
A. Jade @Homicidal_Queen

B. Emily @ElizabethBiersack

C. Jamie @JamieLove

• Jade
    Vote A
  • Emily
    Vote B
  • Jamie
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
If ur voting for us drop us a message <3

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• Jamie wins this battle, she's pretty hot, thought the other 2 are beautiful too

4|0
    0|1
  • None do anything for me

1|1
    1|0
    • Hopefully not since you're 54 and they're 16

• Show All
    • Why, I have the right

• Omg u fucking loser... blocked

• I choose Jamie. Greatest hair and lips.

3|0
    0|0
  • You all look cute and everythaaang BUT... no one, and I mean no one... can reach my level of fabulousness xD

2|1
    2|0
  • @JamieLove is the most attractive but she looks underage

3|0
    0|0
  • The 3 will all be pretty women :)

3|0
    0|0
  • Certainly Jade but all of you are very pretty.
    Jade: You seem to be very interesting, specific. Not I mean mostly physically, but of course your personality can be very interesting, too. You have beautiful, full lips and face, I like your hair colour and it is in a good balance, so you win for me. :) I would rate you 9/10 more or less, I would give you maybe 10 but that much I don´t give according to one photo (not asking for more, just explaining).
    Emily: You are very nice and the cutest one. But your style is not really my favourite, which does not mean you do not look good, you DO. I would give you 7/10 if not more.
    Jamie: You are a big deal but not as much as Jade. Your lips and face, long hair, that is what I like about you, you also have nice body type. Objectively I would give you more than to Jade, but I need girl to be a little bit specific, different from others. You could be a model for example. I am giving you 8,5/10, as I can judge according to more photos (in your profile) it is pretty much accurate rating.

1|0
    0|0
    • Jade: Maybe I have rated you also before, because you seem very familiar to me. Definitely I have seen you before on this site.

• Well thank you very much and maybe.

• I will say Jade, but her screen name is a little bit disturbing.

2|0
    0|0
  • If these girls were over 18... I would say a, c, then b... I think... U all r very pretty... But b has a poor pic quality, a lot of the pic is out of the frame... I would rate them all an 8/10 tho...

2|0
    0|0
  • I find this question sorta weird and sorta negative, don't u think?

I mean, I prefer Jade, but seriously?

3|1
    0|1
  • Jamie is pretty hot, but Im biased toward blondes.

3|0
    0|0
  • 1. Jade; is girlfriend material, I bet she makes every man turn their head when she walks down the street; skin color is on point. 9/10
    2. Emily; is make-out material, seems like she will appreciate a good pal who understands their jokes; that face is on point. 8/10
    3. Jamie; is sleep material, I feel like no rules apply here and anything goes; she has a aura of mystery
    7/10

2|1
    0|0
  • you are all really pretty girls :)

3|0
    0|0
  • Your all gorgeous but in order itd have to be, Jamie, Jade, Emily. im more of a long hair person so that's why Emily is 3rd, but it is hard to choice between all of you. everyone has there preference :)

2|0
    0|0
  • they are all 8 for me. i honestly can't choose the hottest because i feel they're all equal

3|0
    0|0
  • Very hard, all of them are good, but I say Jamie is the most beautiful

3|0
    0|0
  • Putting one of you above the other two is like trying to nail jelly to a wall D:
    You don't expect that of me, do you? Because it's hard.

2|0
    0|0
  • @ElizabethBiersack My sis Emy is the best hottest girl, And she's the coolest EMO girl. Those guys must be blind.

3|0
    0|0
  • wow, they're all stunning, i know she lives in teh states, but i swear i've seen someone of whom looks exactly like jade

2|0
    0|0
  • if jade was 5'8+, she'd be in demand on the runway. she has one of those faces.

the other two are quite pretty as well.. i'm sure they have many secret admirers in their classes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Emily. She got the "I will kill you in your sleep" look. Sorry, bad me perhaps, but still Emily :)

2|0
    0|0
  • They seem a little young for me but I picked A

2|1
    0|0
  • Jade, toooo skinny, 5/10, Emily looks like your average pretty plain Jane 6/10. Jamie
    has that cute and pretty look. 9/10

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think your all really hot. Emily sorry but I feel more attracted to girls with longer hair, but I still think your hot and I'd definitely, at least first date, any one of you

2|0
    0|0
  • You're all cute, but you're too young for me

2|0
    0|0
  • @Homicidal_Queen
    A pretty easy Jade pick yea.
    I guess that I simply have little to no attraction towards the others haha.

Kinda like a lighter skinned version of my ex when I think about it ha, ha, oh.

2|0
    0|0
  • All cute girls but... definitely Jade. She's pretty much exactly my type. That picture... really strikes a chord with me.

2|0
    0|1
  • Jade > Jamie > Emily

Just my personal taste. And I don't like putting numbers on people, but you can be sure they would be quite high ;)

2|0
    0|1
  • Tough...1st Jade 2nd Emily 3rd Jamie. Your all very hot and I would be a lucky, lucky guy to have any of you.

2|0
    0|1
  • Your older sister wins

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1