Is 5'10 too tall for a girl in guys opinions?

I'm pretty tall (5'10 as it says in the title) and am taller than a lot of girls and guys at my school. I rarely wear heels because with cute heels on I am usually around 6'1 to 6'3. In your honest opinion, is this height unattractive?

• It's alright, not opinionated
  • Some may like it but I dont
  • It's hot
  • Too tall and unattractice

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally, I prefer shorter girls, but her height isn't an important preference. I am the same height as you, and I would have no problem dating a woman that was my height.

It mostly depends on how tall of guys you want to date. The biggest problem most tall women have is wanting a man to be their height or taller. At 5'10 is the average American male height. So if you want a guy at least your height you will be dismissing 1/2 of the male gender with that one requirement. If you want him to be taller the number of acceptable guys plummets further.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aye, finally another girl here on gag who's 5'10"! Nice to have you here lol
    So, I can only talk from my personal experience here which is that, unfortunately, many guys here in Europe (UK) seem kinda intimidated by tall girls - There are definitely way more of my shorter girls friends in one relationship after another compared to the taller ones, too so it's not only me who's experiencing this :/

What Guys Said 26

• This height is not 'unattractive.' I am however, a bit shorter than you and while I wouldn't mind dating someone a bit taller, I feel like it would make the girl uncomfortable and that would put me off a bit. But I don't think it's unattractive at all.

• I'm 6'3" myself so with me it wouldn't be a problem. I think tall girls like yourself are cute as well. Though, I don't really care how tall a girl is, as long as like me I don't mind their height.

• It's not unattractive.

Thing is, most of us men learn early on--if you go after girls notable shorter than you, it's bonus points for you. Like if you suddenly drove a new dodge charger.

So we see taller girls and assume "no bonus points for me, and they probably want guys 6'4.

• I mean... I'm sure its fine with most guys. But unfortunately I'm 5'6 so even if you wanted someone like me (which you probably don't) i don't think i could do it.

• No problem. Not unattractive for most guys.

• Im 6 foot even... 5'7 is my minumun height requirment... I dont wanna have to bend over to kiss my girl.. I dont think guys would want a girl to be taller.. A couple inches taller is my maximum height requirment

• I think it's cute, I'm 6'3 so I don't mind at all its very attractive

• Height does not deter me at all, and honestly if a guy does claim to be put off by it then don't waste your time on him. Obviously, everyone has their preferences (or at least, what they think are their preferences), but when it comes down to it if a guy is into you for you then height shouldn't be a big deal. And that whole thing of guys feeling like they have to be taller than girls is getting real fucking old, in my opinion.

• Height is something idc
    Though you look very cute and adorable 😊
    Though I'm not much taller than you ( I'm 5'11)

• it's gonna be a tough life... average height is common for a reason, cuz it's universally appealing.

model.

• the taller the girl the better in my opinion. since i am tall, a tall girl would make sense for me to date

• Well I'm 6'3 so It's a non issue for me.

• No. :D. You are as tall as me. :P. If we met I can crack jokes about how we are lost twins so there is my two cents for your question over here so. :).

• I've went out with a gal who was nearly 6 ft tall and im 5'7!
    It wasn't the best of things.. but I still could pick her up and do what needs to be done! lol

• It's fine. No problem.

• I like taller chicks because they're more insecure.

• It's hot like a girl told me taller girls 69 better.

• It's alright, not opinionated

• thats a very big turn on. to me tho. im only 5'6, but i love taller girls cuz longer legs they have

• Lol, it is for me, Im 5'7". Couldnt date a girl taller than myself

• It's intimidating, but attractive at the same time.

Which is a good thing.

• I'd happily date a 5'10 girl so long as she doesn't mind me being an inch shorter than her :)

• I'm only about 5'7", but height doesn't make a difference, to me.

• Tall girls are the hottest ones!

• No, it's very hot, I love naturally tall girls, and I dislike heels anyway, but I don't mind if a girl is taller than me ;)

• Most guys don't like tall girls because it's a dominance thing. If a guy has to look up to you it makes him feel like less of a man.

Try to find either a really shy guy or try to tone down your attitude if your a bit over the top.

What Girls Said 1