What would you rate my face on a scale of 1-10?

I never thought I could but recently a family member told me I could model? Do I have the face? Honest Please:) I know I looked pissed in the second one lol
what would you rate my face on a scale of 1-10?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your height/weight?

My gut is... maybe. You're -pretty- enough to model, but I'm not sure you have the look they want, which tends towards being more 'striking' and angular. They will pick girls less pretty than you with stronger structure... but it's hard to say with these shots.

The key is height/weight though. With that face, if you're 5'10" and under 120 lbs, then they'll probably sign you up, then suggest you drop 10 lbs.

by the way, don't do it. It's a completely shit industry that uses girls, is filled with men trying to fuck the girls while giving them alcohol/sex, uses the girls as props at parties full of other men not in the industry trying to fuck them, and doesn't actually pay pretty well. Oh it also destroys self esteem, as it takes a bunch of pretty girls, than spends 90% of the time telling them they weren't pretty or thin enough for the job.

A good looking woman can make two or three times as much waitressing in a high end bar then she'd make modelling.

• I definitely don't aspire to be a model. I would have to agree with you, and say that they usually lean more towards women with striking, and unique features rather than the average sort of pretty face you see on an everyday basis. Finally, I am only 5'4, and sort of "chubby" . In other words, I am no where near meeting the requirements to be a high fashion model. Lol. Besides, My area of interest lies no where near that sort of industry. I was just curious as to what others would say. Thank you for your input. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Height and figure play a role too. Even then its very competitive. You could probably get some amateur photographers on modelmayhem to take your picture but I can't see you being very successful or being in vogue.

I don't know why so many girls aspire to be models. The industry murders self esteem, they face extreme pressure to maintain their looks and figure, they are sexually harassed and at the end of the day you're basically just a glorified stripper who commercializes her sexuality :/

• You are really pretty, though you seem to serious on the pic. :)

• 2 = too fat

• Very attractive could model if you wanted to :)

• I think you are pretty. Its a shame that you didn't smile though.

• Just on the face a 7.5/10 they usually go for plain looking girls to be models, but i wouldn't call you plain definitely better then average.

• Broke my scale 💁🏻

• ohh damn. 10/10

• Easily, you look like a model who I can't remember. 9.5/10. Would give a 10 but you know, nobody's perfect :)

• thanks :) Im honestly flattered lol

• My pleasure, only being honest :D

• 9/10 you are very cute

• You could model for sure. Pretty lady you are

• Very atTractive, but giving off major bitch face lol

• 2 out of 10

• You look gorgeous!! 9/10

• is this why you only go on life in looks? haha

• Can I give more than 10

• not rating you but you are a stunner

• Would give you face fucking 7out of 10

• underage/10... .

• You look mean so 6

• Too Pale/10

• Yeah you can model.. I'd definitely bang

• You are not looking like a model...
    You are looking like Hollywood actress
    You are looking like a angel
    You have fantastic face I love you very very much.
    I am a fan of your pic please send me more pics for your fans.

• hm…. thank you...

• Welcome to india

• 27 is my rating

• thank you :)

• Only the truth, you are very beautiful

• Probably like a 6 you're a little pudgy. You would need to slim down if you wanted to model

• lol im pudgy?

• I'm actually not even near overweight. I don't know how to slim down my face :/

• I'm saying your face is chubby

• 6/7

Points deducted for
    -angry expression
    - pic 1 your salute is off (jk)
    - sitting in the dark

Nah I Kid on all those. And I suck at rating honestly so don't mind me.

• lol agreed.. what would you rate my face if I had a different expression?

What Girls Said 4

• Wow; your eyes are absolutely gorgeous!

• 8/10 you look a litte upsett but your pretty 😊😊

• Yes you could be a model. You look gorgeous :)

• 9, are you into girls?