Do you agree with 5.5/10?

So I was dating this guy and it somehow came up, and he rated me a 5.5/10. Which is average more or less but like, wouldn't you call your girlfriend a 10/10? Anyways, was he right? I only ask because in hindsight I realize he's kind of a prick lol

The one dressed as The Flash:
Do you agree with 5.5/10?

Yeah my hair is different colors in both pictures but whatevs hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• he has a different rating system then most guys i think, but i'd say a 6.5/7. first of all, the idea of a 10 for most guys is damn near impossible. 2, let's be realistic. just because he likes you doesn't mean that you're already the most beautiful girl he's seen. i've dated girls that were pretty, but i even had friends that were 2x as hot as her and were at least 9/9.5. doesn't mean she's ugly or i like her any less, but based on looks, she was a 7 or 8. she wasn't perfect and knew she wasn't perfect. you're kinda pretty, but certainly not the best looking girl i've seen if we're being honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was being nice. I would have given you a 3.

What Guys Said 32

• Oh, he is an idiot of the highest order! Honestly, I think you are a 7.5/10, but if you were my girlfriend. the number would jump to 8.5/10! :)

• Well, I don't know why men these days aren't reassuring their girlfriends these days that they're beautiful. It's not hard to do... 5.5/10? That guy is crazy. I was thinking more like 9.5/10, honestly. I don't really believe in rating women based on looks like that, and using numbers, but you're just too far up on the scale to settle for a guy who thinks you're only a 5.5. I'm glad you're not with him anymore. You deserve better.

• In the first one 5.5/10
    In the second 6/10
    So yeah you are average looking.
    I've only met one girl in my entire life that was a 10/10 and I could barely move when I saw her.
    My scale has been adjusted however so if I were to meet her now she may not be a 10 anymore.
    I gotta agree with the guy on this one. Question is why was he dating you if you're just average?

• You are really cute that's all it matters don't worry about that rating bs thing.

• I don't know, I think you're pretty cute. lol.

• You're really pretty. I say 8.5 😌☺😊. But remember it's subjective...
    Even Megan Fox/Katy Perry is a 5.5 to SOMEONE out there.

• Your sexy af wth! I would actually rate you like a 9.5 or a 10. And by the way I was ready the other comments don't listen to that Alfonso fag. He prob like some perv without a job, masturbating at his computer 24/7

• Well thank you. Luckily I'm far beyond the point of caring what trolls on the internet have to say about my weight hahah.

• I agree with his rating. His timing not so much.

• I think you are 10/10 , your boyfriend is crazy!

• You're waay cuter than average :)

• 7/10, if you were my girlfriend, I would say 8,5/10 :D I would never say to my girlfriend she is 10/10, she would never believe me. Any girl.

• I would say 6 or 7

• you're definitely higher than a 5.5. I would say a 7.8

• 10 stone isn't average.

it's below average for the uk due to the popularity of fat tissue.

• You are pretty the way you are.

• Yup i surely do

• You look good to me ;) No 5.5/10 screw that

• I like your hair.

• Your more of a 9.5 your body is amazing, your extremely beautiful

• my dick is saying give her 9

• 9/10 u are

• Not at all. I'd say 8.5/10

• He's off by a mile, besides looks shouldn't factor in your beauty comes from within

• You look perfectly fine to me

• You should always tell your girlfriend she a 10 yes. and your far from a 5.5 tbh your at least a 8

• Yeah, he's a prick. Ignore him

• I think the rating crap is ridiculous. Why do t you rate him?

• I didn't ask him to rate me, if that's what you mean. We were watching a show and someone was rating a girl and he said "I'd call you a solid 5.5, in case you were wondering." I think it's silly too. I'm not going to take in all of these comments I'm getting and obsess over them, but it's kind of nice to know what the general opinion is. To be honest, I'll probably end up deleting this post. My boyfriend likes me and that's really what counts so.

• YOU ARE REALLY BIG

• Shut up and go troll somewhere else

• No, you really are.

• Hey! Wanna know something cool! I had an eating disorder for 8 years and I finally love my body but it's totally cool that you don't!!! Bye!!!

• A 6 maybe. But your fuckable

• Yup average

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 3

• You're gorgeous despite that asshole. Anyone who would say that has no respect for you and my advice would be not to fuck with him bc he seems pretty disgusting. As for the rate, I think you're a 9.8. All keeping me from a 10 is the fact that you aren't confident enough within yourself to notice it!!!

• You shouldn't put too much stock into ratings and numbers because it will be different for each person. That being said, I think you're really very pretty and by no means unattractive. :)

• Thank you thank you. I mean I don't really care that much, I was just sort of curious. My current boyfriend likes me the way I am and that's the only opinion that really matters. Really I just wanted to see how much of an ass my ex was hahah

• Well he's definitely a jerk and wrong (in my opinion). I'm happy that you found someone who appreciates you as well

• You're wayyy prettier than a 5.5!! That guy was an idiot