Girls, Long hair on guys?

Just want to know if girls like long hair on guys, or do they think its girly? Im a long hair kinda guy, and I've been growing my hair out longer then normal because im cutting my hair and donating it to cancer as is my friend

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I dont judge on hair and recently i just cut mine to donate too, thats pretty cool of you and your friend.. People shouldn't be raked on temporay and very changeable asethetics.. people should look how they want people won't look the same forever. I think its great.. I might be more cautious but I am catious about most things anyways and the story would make you easy friend worthy to me pretty fast.

• Personally, I love long hair on guys. The fact that you're growing it out to donate it is even better, that's very sweet.

• I LOVE long hair on guys. I'd literally check you out if I saw you anywhere. Especially long hair that's tied into a bun 😍
    So whip that hair back and forth like you just don't care! Haha

• I have a male friend who grow out his hair and donated it. He looked really nice when it was long. I like it and I am glad you are doing it for a good cause.

• I prefer shorter her on guys.

• Depends how long I don't have a problem with it as long as it isn't greasy and stuff , heck it looks super cute on some guys just depends on how you wear it (: could you help me out with my last question on my page please M

• Every guy I've met who has long hair would look better with short hair.

• yeah you should donate it. can't stand long hair on guys.

• I don't like long hair on guys. :(

• Yes!!! Have you heard of Brock O'hurn... Just keep it clean

• I don't know about the other girls but personally, I don't like guys with long hair... no offense...

• I prefer men with short hair but I do not speak for all woman

• Gorgeous, I like long hair on guys very much :)