Skinny or curvy girls? Which is more attractive?

• Skinny
  • Curvy
  • Doesn't Matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember where I came across this information.. but it was quite interesting.

There was a study that asked what women believed was the ideal body for a woman, what men believed was the ideal body for a woman, and the flip side of the question for a mans body.

Women believed the ideal body for a women was model thin, men believed the ideal female body was a flat stomach, wide hips, moderate bust, and semi-muscular legs (i. e. curvy).

Men on the other hand believed the ideal male body was big and ripped, while a women's ideal male body was still ripped, but with less size in the arms, legs, and abdomen.

Most Helpful Girl

• All girls are pretty to different people. There will never be a woman that EVERYONE thinks is pretty so just rock you

What Guys Said 21

• I say skinny because most women who say they are curvy aren't really curvy; they have some curves but with rolls of fat too.

• I think it depends on your mindset. I think curvy girls inspire the more procreational insticts while petite girls inspire a more protective instinct. A small girl makes the man seem bigger and manlier (perhaps this is why girls like tall guys?) while the curvy girl is more "motherly" I would say if that makes sense? So again it would be which you preffer if either. I personally like both.

• Skinny curvy is the best. Why do some people assume you can't be curvy and skinny?

• Can't answer because it depends on what your definition for "Curvy" and "Skinny" is.

• That shit doesn't matter to me.

• You know, the difference between being "Skinny" and "Curvy" is 5kg (10lb). If there is more, it is in the cathegory "Fat". But girls who are "Fat" often call themselves "Curvy" because it is comfortable for them to be "Fat" and they want to apologize it...

• I PERSONALLY have a slight preference for curvy women. But in all actuality it's not that big of a deal really.
    There are guys out there who like skinny women, curvy women, fat women etc...
    It's really subjective.

• Depends how skinny and how curvy

• Curvy as in size 2 but with C cups and a killer ass? then that one. Especially if she is like 110-115 lbs and can be picked up for standing 69 or something kinky like that, it's just even more heart racingly awesome when her body fulfills your evo-biology criteria for baby birthing

• As long as she's healthy and I like her face, it doesn't matter.

• Athletic / toned girls
    http://i.imgur.com/VHKXj.png

• Super skinny girls can have curves too. Sharni Vinson is just PERFECT!

http://ep7.xhcdn.com/000/075/997/828_1000.jpg

• skinny with curves on the right places :P

• Voted - B... Curvy

• curvy. skinny are rank..

• I'd say thin and curvy is best.

• Curvy but not fat. there is a difference. curvy as in, nice natural breasts, skinny waist, high wide hips, toned and not fat thighs thighs ass. that's curvy.

• well, depends. for some reason, girls (and some guys) think that curvy is a surrogate word for fat. for instance, they think this is curvy:
    girlmodelskinny.weebly.com/.../9439179_orig.jpg

• Somewhat skinny curvy girls.

• It doesn't matter all that much I like both depends totally on personal preference you won't get a definite answer but curvy have great bums and boobs that are so hot

• Skinny girls who are curvy.

What Girls Said 1