How do I look after two months?

Hellooooooooo GAG!!!
y'all probably don't remember but 2 months ago, I asked a question about how I looked. This was because I had started working out and thought I was doing ok but wanted to know what society thinks. You can search up that question if you want, but because everyone is lazy, I'll post it here.
How do I look after two months?
This was me then^^^

People were generally pretty encouraging and when I asked where I should improve they mostly said my chest. It's now two months later and I'm curious to see what the same group of society thinks of me now.

This is me now^^^^

This is not a post to fish for compliments. I am legitimately just asking what people think. I want to know if my body is good for my age (15) and if needed, what should I improve. ☺️
Input from girls my age would be very appreciated because let's face it, as shallow as it is, they are who I have done this for (and for the lads, but that's a different story) ☺️☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• chest improvement visible for sure! well done! ur arms are looking more defined too.
    keep it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like the same but from another angle, seriously though dude you may just have a body like mine that doesn't gain mass. I shit you not I nearly trippeled the weight I was lifting over time and gained maybe 3 pounds, my body is just built in a smaller tone, yours looks similar and not everyone's body can change to very muscled or toned (outside of steroids of course) seriously though you probably are just a smaller built guy, working outs healthy don't stop, but don't worry about gaining mass, yeah it sucks seeing some jock who's naturally toned etc but be glad you're not the guy who's naturally big or far

What Girls Said 8

• You're doing great, stay with it and you'll be ripped in a few years. It takes body builders years to achieve the body they have (, I don't know what your goal is, but the example fit) and too many people give up too soon. I can definitely see a difference, the only thing I can say , which you probably already know, is you may want to get some bulking protein powder cause you're a pretty skinny guy. But dw, a lot of that is cause of your age. Good luck :) ⚡

• Now work on those arms? Add just a little more muscle?

• Good results. Good on you!

• You look fantastic

• You look good
    How have you been?

• Looks good 😉

• You look great, keep up the good work :)

• I don't see any difference at all. Unattractive either way.

• Don't worry, I respect all the income I'm getting. (That's kinda why I'm asking this)

But whatever anyone says, I will define myself and will desire what I can or cannot do.

and I'm not so ashamed of myself to hide as anonymous when expressing my opinions, I just hope that eventually,
      you will also have the same respect for yourself as I have for myself

God bless

😜

• God bless you.

What Guys Said 8

• The improvement is noticeable. Keep going.

• Train like a horse,
    Eat like a horse,
    Become a horse!!

• Very nice, yes. @Bellegirl21 will be pleased.

• Yeah he's a bit young to be attracted to lol!

• Yeah, I thought the joke might be wearing thin :P Thought I'd get the last drop out of it.

• You look great! Keep it up.☺☺
    A little bit more mass... and you'll have Girls all over you man!☺😏😎

• Keep up the good work :)

• There is barely a difference but good job keep up the good work.

• hey tiny nipples... cute

• keep working man. Maybe take supplements and maybe change your routine. What exercises r u doing?

• bench, fly's, curbs, squats, presses

most stuff

and I'm a gymnast, so bars and rings and stuff

• Ok yea thats good. Your routine needs to be balanced by working all of your body and not just working on one area. So if u want to work your chest for example. You still have to work your arms legs and back and everywhere else to get proportion. Its been scientifically proven that if u work your whole body, the gains will be more than if u solely trained on one muscle. U may also need to increase your weight occasionally to challenge your muscles. If u stay with the same weight u might feel like u r working but it only maintains your current mass. Also being a gymnast is great to addstretched and flexibilty into your workout.