To keep curly hair or not?

For nearly my entire life I've always had a short haircut. I've been told I strikingly resemble Kapernick without the massive 200 pounds of muscles and tattoos. With that said his haircut was the same haircut I had up until the age of 18, now 20 the past 2 years I let my hair grow for two reasons I got tired of the old haircut plus it made my ears look bigger than they already are and second I'm in college now in San Francisco and haircuts are too expensive plus my hair grows incredibly fast,( yes I know kapernick is on the San Francisco 49ers and no that's not the reason why I attend college in San Francisco) so my hair will look nice curly for the first week then goes to shit due to the sides growing too fast and a rats tails forms quite fast. So debating to go back to the kapernick look or keep this curls and fuck it

• Kapernick
  • Keep the curls
  • New haircut (comment suggestings)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• i LOVE curly hair! keep it!

• Your hair is very natural and suited your look.

What Guys Said 2

• Based on your profile pic - your hair is barely even long, hell it's still short from my perspective...

Why don't you play around with different styles?

Buy some products and experiment see how long you can go, maybe medium or long hair will look amazing on you... maybe not, who knows do whatever you feel like.

At least you know you got a hairstyle that you feel looks great (the Kaper) that you can fall back on if things don't work out.

Go for it, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain!

• Nope, shave your head