Around which age range do guys look the best?

During which time do guys look their best usually? Do you think they look best in their teens? 20s? 30s? 40? Or 50s? I know girls look best in their 20s and then after that, their looks usually fade away. I wonder if guys also look the best in their 20s or do they look their best in their 30s or even in their 40s. One thing's for sure is that guy's look don't fade as rapid as girls though. Unless the guy becomes fat or bald, he usually looks fine till around 50 or something.

• Teens
  • 20s
  • 30s
  • 40s
  • 50s

Most Helpful Girl

• In their 70s.

I don't have daddy issues, I have grand daddy issues

;)

• Lol jk. Even when I was younger, I've always found men in late 20s to late 30s most attractive.
      I love beards also.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's 30-40s (assuming, of course, one doesn't fall into obesity at those ages). I don't really understand how someone could vote 20s.

• All the girls are voting 20s so maybe they know better than we do? Haha.

• I don't think so. They are probably in their 20s themselves, they aren't used to swing good-looking men in their 40s, and/or their favorite male celebrities are in their 20s.

What Girls Said 4

• 18-50's (Possible for the genetically gifted men like George Clooney)

• I think any guy can maintain their looks or even have their looks enhanced into their 50s. As long as they don't lose hair (if they do then hair transplant) and as long as they stay in shape.

• In their 30s I think
    Like Imran Abbas

• Late 20's , early 30's. Guys seem to look better as they age

• Their twenties.

• I wish more girls answered 30s rather than 20s cause I haven't attracted any girl in my teens and 20s. I'm hoping for good things in my 30s.

What Guys Said 5

• it says a lot that men get women 10-15 younger all the time... my last one was 14 years younger... 32 and I was 46... but I did lose her, and part of me things I wasn't attractive enough for her anymore... who knows, might have been more my insecurity and self confidence being with a woman so young making me act too clingy.

• I would say we peak around late 30s early 40s

• I'd say teens man in peoples twenties the male pattern baldness can set in and extra weight in the thirties...

• 25-35 is the best time i think

• most male celebs look their best at around that time and even male models are in that age range unlike female models whose career is over before 25 itself thats why i guessed this age range, plus thats the time u can build your best body in most cases because of peak in terms of testosterone and all, so yeah

• Depends on how well you age and genetics. If you took care of yourself well, DEFINITELY late 20s and early 30s. It's when men have fully developed their muscle and bone capacity, they looked more filled out