Whose the best lookingg guy here?

1-

whose the best lookingg guy here?
2-

3-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking
  • guy 3 is better looking

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Which one are you, no. 2? all looks good, 3 is more cute type, 2 is more vicious cool type, 1 is the 'i don't heck care, my life is free / friendly' type :D So which one are you?

• Only gays and women care about how they look

• why?

• According to Hindu tradition, a woman is supposed to be burned to death in her husband's funeral pyre. This is because it is known that the bad karma of women kills men early.

Now it has been scientifically proven that women nag their husbands to DEATH

• Prophet Muhammad said that evil omen is found in women & the house.

When he went to hell he saw that the majority of inhabitants were women... because of their ingratitude. Out of 99 women, one is in paradise and the rest are in hell

If a woman passes in front of praying men, the prayer is annulled

The prophet said... "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women."

Women are supposed to have evil in them. "The entire woman is an evil. And what is worse is that it is a necessary evil."

The prophet said that women are deficient in intelligence.

“They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you... ... she will say... ... ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”