I weigh 185.. And I'm 5'3 Am I fat? Do I look fat or chubby?

I'm fine with anything u say.
When I took this picture I was with my greatest friend cheyenne

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a certified health coach, and I will tell you that you are obese, but the good news is you are young and can reverse this! If you want to lose weight quickly and in a healthy way, here are some tips: cut back on sugar, don't eat white bread, cut back on gluten. Fat doesn't actually cause you to get fat, it is inflamation caused by sugar and things that turn into sugar (corn, starches, gluten). Try interval training. Run on a treadmill as fast as you can for 30 seconds, and then walk for 90 seconds. Repeat this cycle for 15 minutes a day.

• Thank you I will sure try it!

• Again thank you very much!

I think your perfect do u date marines

What Guys Said 25

• U look fat but cute

• You are obese. Don't pose yourself at an angle if you want people to give you an honest judgement.

You should highly consider lifestyle changes.

Here are some girls that went from obese to normal.
    http://imgur.com/a/TiGdH

http://imgur.com/a/PB93z

• you are obese yet. but you don't look like your 185lbs to me. you look much smaller. so you seem to carry the weight well

• So what if you've got a little extra , you're still rather pretty

• you are thick... some guys like girls who have some meat on them.
    if your happy then good for you

• Clean up your room.

• You're fat.

• fat happened a while ago :/... i'm literally a foot taller than you (6'3) and the same weight.

• You are over your natural weight by about 33 lbs.

But don't dare starve yourself, that doesn't help.

• Fat. It shows in your face. Your weight is the target weight for a man 12 inches taller than you.

• Look like a stuffed piggy. You will blow up once you get married and have kids.

• It's hard to not focus on the mess...

• If you lose weight you might lose your cuteness.

• you are huge woman!

• Obese as fuck

• Is this a real question?

• You have to ask?

• U see my family, friends and so much more love me so, saying they don't tell me the truth about what's obvious so I surely can't tell because I'm used to it so I thought if I were to ask people that don't love and respect me then I would get the truth see how it works?

• in between... if a little loose cubby... a little gain fat

• You really need to clean that room

• You look thick and young 💜

• You just look sexy to me

• The random candy packages lying around aren't helping your case.

• I'm 5'11 and I weigh 145lb. So from a medical standpoint it's probably not the healthiest bodyweight.

• You're a great friend.

• My kind of girl. 10/10 would bang

What Girls Said 18

• I think you're a bigger girl but as long as you're happy that's all that matters. Mind you, if you're worried about your health, that's another story. Naturally I don't know your medical background (you could be completely healthy for all I know) but if you aren't sure, you may want to ask your doctor about what a healthy weight should be for you at your height and with your body type.

• Man. That is one messy room.

• This is most definitely not my room I refuse to live in a house hold such as this one im a clean freak

• You are fat. There boom I said it! But I am too sooo...

• You have a BMI of 32.8. That makes you obese and yeah you look fat as well.
    BMI:
    Less than 18.5 = Underweight.
    18.5-24.9 = Normal.
    25-29.9 = Overweight.
    30 or greater = Obese.

• Yeap! You Need to follow a strict diet and exercise.. It only seems hard at the beginning but if you set your mind on it and stick to it, it's so easy to keep going after that... Do meal preps and set times for your meals, so you won't overheat or snack on sugary foods.

But woaaah what is up with that room? 😱... I would not take a photo in that room 😖

• You're definitely fat. You look fat and numbers say you're fat.
    I won't recommend a weight for your because I don't know your bone structure.

I'm 5' 7'', but when I weigh the same as most "normal" girls my height, I look like a skeleton. I DO have big bones and I had to gain some 10-15 pounds to finally look good with 130 pounds.

Be careful when figuring out your ideal weight. See what makes you feel good, look nice and most of all feel healthy. (also eat healthy to get there; google: WFPB diet)

• You're definitely overweight.

• According to BMI, you are obese. Your bmi is 32.5. BMI isn't the most accurate way to measure weight because it doesn't take bone structure and muscle mass into account, but for your BMI to be normal, you have to get down to at least 140 pounds. :) You can do it girl! I believe in you. You're not even that overweight. I think you can lose 45 pounds easily by exercising and changing your food choices to healthier options. Good luck girl! ❤️

• fat, but beautiful.

• I think your main priority should be to clean your room first. If you can't maintain that, you'll have a much harder time maintaining weight.

• This isn't my room my room is very clean this is my greatest friend cheyenne when I took this picture I was staying the night because of private reasons but I helped clean it.

• In that case, you will need to speak to your doctor about you weight situation. They'll know how to help you.

• you look fat

• haha Yeah, all I can see is a messy room. xD

• Your super overweight. I'm 5'2" and I never even weighed nearly that much at the end of my pregnancy. I'm now back at 112. This picture is dark and blurry so you can't see your body at all. But all you had to post was your height and your weight and everyone could have told you that your obese.

• I would say you're a bit over the recommended weight for your 5.3 frame.

• Can't see much, looks chubby from this angle.
    You really need to tidy up your room though

• I think you already know everyone's answer. 185 pounds is big.

• I think you're overweight, you should try to loose weight, consult a doctor. You don't seem healthy

• You are fat.