What do u think of this girl.. she's my friend she's 13?

by the way THIS IS NOT ME!!! and there's ways i can be friends with any age person that I feel free to be friends with!
Okay y'all got the wrong idea. She calls herself ugly and I just wanted to show her how pretty she is u can break me down just not her she's beautiful okay?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks way older than 13.

She looks cute.

She would look a little better if she lost some weight (my honest opinion).

What Guys Said 11

• Very cute young lady. She looks older than 13.

• She looks suspiciously older than 13 and similar to your profile picture.

Hmm.

• Not me her name is Brittany but I call her britt me and her get that a lot (that we look alike) but I'm 25 so I don't get how that's possible

• I'm saying her face and figure look a lot more like a 25 year old than a 13 year old.

• Okay but she is only 13 and lots of people tell her she's looks older than what she is.

• i think she looks 13 and like a child. i mean do you expect me to say she's hot? she's too young

• No I don't expect u to say nothing she just calls herself ugly all the time so I wanted to show her she's not

• i don't know whether she is or isn't :P far too young for me to judge without being pedolike!

• Okay well anyways u have a nice day!

• she looks 23 from my POV

• looking like 16 years old and so beautiful.

• 14-15 . may be

• very pretty

• Not hot, not ugly, a bit fat.

• its you right?

• She's fat, 2/10

• No, you can not be friends with people double your age. I'm 26. That's just weird

What Girls Said 13

• I think she looks like a Disney princess :)

• Dear god get that poor jail bait out of here!!! The pedos will flock!!!

• Brittany already dislikes herself so I don't need negative comments all tell her she's better than u so she won't believe white trash such as yourself 😊😄

• I'm not white trash but you're an adult. You're posting pictures of a minor on the internet instead of actually getting her appropriate help but I'm the bad guy?

• How about you actually help take care of her instead of posting her on the internet where creeps can get a bunch of filthy ideas about her and teach her the fundamentals of self esteem and self worth rather than relying on the internet to do it for you.

• you look like a nice sweet kid... don't worry u will grow...

• All be sure to tell her

• Yea but I thought GOOD COMMENTS from everyone and everyone GIVING SUPPORT would influence her

• hmm... or it could make her insecure... a little more.

• You're 25 and you're friend is 13? How is this even possible

• It's very possible

• I though I was the only one who thought this was weird

• Well she isn't really close to me but she will talk to me about her problems and I do mess with her and be like her big sister but she's shy and doesn't really socialize with me but I take her places with my girls and we hangout but I rare see her so that might be s reason why she isn't close she's real close to her momma which is normal

• honestly she is beautiful. I also have said most of my life I'm ugly and I truly believed it, until a friend like you came around and helped me :) If its you or not IDC, just know that the girl in the pic is beautiful.

• She needs to tone down the makeup. It's causing her to look old. She's cute though.

• She's cute! :)

• You shouldn't post others people photos on the net, especially if they're minors.

• very cute she is

• im almost sure that its you

• I think she should get on a diet before she gets too much fatter than she already is.

• She's like a skeleton in person just because your jealous doesn't mean you have to say that. She isn't even that big damn..

• As a rule, I'm never jealous of people who look worse than me.
      Seriously though, that girl is fucking huge.

• Honestly I think you should have framed this question differently. GaGers aren't known for being exceptionally nice or kind on how do you look style photos. I think the backstory would have been better to go along with it. Also when an adult says they are friends with a 13 year old who is in no way related to them, it is a little suspect. Mentor, sure, teacher, sure, a bit of an older sister, sure, but friend... most 25 year olds aren't hanging out with any 13 year olds for good reason. I think rather than post up her photo and try to get random people to like it, as a friend, you should work on encouraging her and helping her to start working on her own self-esteem, something no one else can ever give to her, she has to get that herself.

• That's actually you and I don't think you are attractive.