Girls, basically, how do I look?

Okay, let's just get this out of the way. I'm not looking for a confidence boost, I just want to know what I'm dealing with here. Being pretty awkward for most of my life has meant that I have had limited success with women. That has mostly changed now, but I really want to know approximately how physically 'attractive' I am.

It's a bit sad that I have to ask this but I get conflicting/mixed signals from people in 'real-life.' Some people have said that I could be a 'model.' Others have said that I have strange proportions and the meaner individuals have called me downright ugly or said that I 'look like a monkey.' Anyway, don't worry I've heard it all so just be honest :)

1

What Girls Said 1

• You look cute

• Okay, I admit I was hoping for more than three words in total for this question, but I guess that's good enough! Thanks :)

• I have been thinking about this comment for literally months now, and I don't know why... what exactly did you mean when you said "I don't really know" ? How would you not know?

• I meant I don't know what else to say except you're attractive. I don't think you look like a monkey, I basically summarised what I wanted to say into three words.
      You've been thinking about me for months? :p
      Awwh thankyou!