Do I look older than my age?

So me and my friends wanna go to a club next Saturday and I'm 17, some of my friends told me the security guys won't look at ur ID if you look mature and stuff and I was wondering if I look older than my actual age? Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• II don't think so. Even if you did look older I don't think that would be enough to get you into any club that is actually run properly and not a sketchy place. Security are suppose to ID anyone who enters the club really. But if you look like there is even a slight chance you could be underage they will ID you. I mean I was getting ID every time til I was about 25, and I even had a beard. I still get ID sometimes. So if I had to guess I'd say there is no way you will get into the club. Best of luck though. And if you do get in don't be childish and watch what you drink, don't make yourself sick, as well as just watch your drink since you never know what someone might try to put into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, you look 30

What Guys Said 14

• hey... holyshyt... You loook verry.. verrry... familiar. Where did i see you before or how do i know. I remember your face very well but the time and event completely gone off my mind.

To answer your question, you could be believable to look older. I guess just try and see. Make sure u have a backup plan.

• Maybe someone who looks like me 😁 unless you living in germany

• Well that true haha we must have messaged each other 😁

• See i told you lol. That was really long time ago (like a year ago). Did you de-activate your account then come back now or something?

• you look like you might but they may still card you. i definitely wouldn't assume you were 21 (if that is the age for entry)

• I guessed 17 or 18 before looking at your age.

• You look much older, like early 20's if I was guessing from your pic, but dosen't mean they won't id you, unless they don't do their job well, sometimes i still get id'ed.

• you look 17-19 to me you could pass as 18+ but don't look old enough to say you won't get checked for sure. you can try it but be aware what it means if you can't get in. either you have to go home alone or you have to all stay out, shitty either way

• Without knowing you're age, I would say you look around 19 or 20. Honest truth.

• girls 16-21 pretty much all look that universal age to me. can be one or the other, i can never tell, so i dont bother trying.

• They could be saying dress mature

• You could pass as 18

• LOL little bit... but it doesn't matter...

• I'd say 19

• Good luck with that

• you look almost like my friend, except she's 22 (or will be in 5 days).

• You look nice and ripe.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe, but probably not.