How to look/appear older?

I'm 20 years old, and most people are absolutely shocked to hear that. Most people think I'm still in highschool when they first look at me. So how can I appear older?

Don't want to take/upload a picture, so I'll describe myself:

-5'10"
-Caucasian (Very pale too)
-Pretty scrawny (been going to the gym to try to bulk up)
-Brown hair. I typically gel up the front (Like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/37/c4/f8/37c4f86300cba0b5462b16eaf0ead00f.jpg )
-No facial hair (No allowed to grow any either. I'm a volunteer firefighter and one of the requirements is to be clean-shaven)
-Typical outfit includes a solid color or graphic t-shirt, a hoodie or flannel shirt, a pair of jeans (gray or black), and sneakers or skate shoes

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably has the most to do with your typical outfit, because that's typically how someone in high school would dress. Just a small change like a v-neck sweater instead of a hoodie could make you look more mature.

Most Helpful Guy

• Facial hair.. But u can't grow any... Tatto helps.. Thats y i got one on my forearm at 20... Now im 26 and wish i hadn't... Enjoy your youth youngin... U will never get it back... And getting older sux...

What Girls Said 1

• did you post a pic? i can't see it

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing to worry about that. I am 21 and we're in the same boat. If you have wisdom and great personality, girls will follow you.

• You look younger than your age just like me, and i love it, why do you want to look older?