Am I Proportionate?

Update: Thank you ALL for your kind words, reassurance, & for taking your time to make me see the best in me. Ever since the post, I have tried to be more positive on myself. Now when I go to the grocery store, ect…I realized that I don’t constantly think & worry about what others are thinking in regards to my height. It’s a process, but I am learning (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you need to stop telling yourself you're "not normal"! :)

I've no idea what a "normal" woman might be, but you're certainly not an abnormal one! You're short but 4'11" is not freak-show short, it's just little, and that's GOOD!! Petite is cute, feminine, attractive, sexy, loads of guys would positively prefer it and almost none would find your height actively unattractive (unlike very tall girls who more guys would find harder to deal with (though that's daft too)). Wear heels - you'll easily get up to 5'3" and there's nothing better than a petite girl in heels, it gives the illusion not only of greater height but also a slimmer, more elegant and sexy figure, it's 100% attractive. As for the rest of your shape, frankly it's 10/10 brilliant, you couldn't have less to worry about. You're slim but curvy, and your boobs are just the perfect size and shape - far from excessively large but perfectly large enough to satisfy any guy's tastes.

Bottom line - you have a fantastic figure, be proud of it and enjoy! :)

• Wow, thank you! I should be happy with what I have, but here I am, being all insecure about my height and chest size. But you along with everyone else on here has helped made me feel like my insecurities are miniscule & that's what I need at this point in my life. Much appreciated!

• :) you're very welcome, happy I could help!

Most Helpful Girl

• So much better than proportionate!

You have a very healthy and beautiful figure and don't be surprised if girls look at you with envy.

Rock it, you look amazing! :)

• Thank you; it's just hard to keep that positive mindset, you know? But I'm working on it (: The people on here have been nothing but nice & helpful and I'm grateful (:

• It does make me seem ungrateful does it not. But truly, thank you @Calla_Lilly. You have no idea what you just did for me--it's one thing to hear it from my friends, but to hear it from a complete stranger who took her time to comment AND made me believe in myself. Thank you.

• Thank you for the MHO, I'm so humbled, but your replies especially the last, is the best reward! :)

What Guys Said 15

• I think u look good and u shouldn't be worried about your looks this much, a guy will love u for your personality not how tall u r, plus your height wouldn't be an issue in fact most guys like the idea of having a shorter girl because they can always mess with her

• You are absolutely fine! I prefer short, petite ladies. I'm personally into smaller boobs, but that's only my preference. I don't think you have anything to worry about! There are many more guys that will simply love the way you are!

• Exactly, it's not "normal" to have big boobs while being so short! But thank you for your kind words.

• Hey! What's normal? I think you look good. It wouldn't matter if you were 6' tall, I still prefer small boobs but as a person to date, you would be spot on!!

• You're body is looking fantastic can tell you look after yourself. Very attractive woman have a nice day!

• Thank you I do take care of myself and my health. So big boobs on a short girls is "normal" looking?

• God no people will definitely take you serious you're body and boobs are smoking hot. Your boobs suit your build 😍

• Thank you. I'll try to keep that in mind next time I'm out and about.

• *swoons!*

LOL! You're fine! Don't sweat it!

• Thank you for your reassurance. Now if only I could just find the 'confidence' switch, and turn off the "self-consciousness' switch then life will be great.

• NO LIE! you look great, you are PERFECT... you have to feel good aboit yourself!😄

• Thank you--the people on here have been nothing but nice and helpful. I'm starting to accept me now, it's a process, but I'm slowly working on it (:

• Imma tell you something, YOU HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR SELF, DONT LET NO ONE PUT YOU DOWN! your sexy and have a awesome body!😊

• You look perfectly fine to me, no need to be worried about how you look.
    You're very beautiful, I like the way you look.

• Thank you! You along with everyone else on here has helped made me feel like my insecurities are miniscule & that's what I need at this point in my life.

• You're more than welcome

• athletic body. (in a good way)

• You got a nice body very well formed lol

• Yeah, I guess.

• Ladies take note

THIS IS IDEAL!

Finally, women can now see what men generally want.

• Thank you for your kind words! I guess living in a world where 99% of the population is taller than I am (not to mention there are 10 and 11 year olds out there who are taller than I am) just kinda sucks and makes me hate being short.

• No, being short is better. I am 6'1 and I prefer shorter women. I find taller women less attractive because they seem more masculine. Just as equally as women want taller men. Taller men want smaller women.

• Thanks, I'll keep that in mind and try to be more positive about my height then (:

• Yep you look good ! I would date you for sure

• If go with fucking sexy. You're ass and boobs are amazing. You look awesome.

• nice show off of the boobs... better if you can remove vest

• Looks kinda normal to me :)

• I like short girls and many other men do, don't worry

• Yeah, I've read many posts where guys mentioned they like short girls, but I guess living in a world where I'm constantly surrounded by taller people is a quick reminder to myself that I'm "not normal"

What Girls Said 1

• you have a nice body embrace it

• Thank you; I know I should be grateful for the body & height I have--but it's just hard to keep that mindset, you know? But I'm working on it (: