Are there any men or women who are completely not physically attracted to there spouse? Could you marry someone you thought was ugly?

Can personality really completely override looks? Can you marry someone or stay married to someone who you think is ugly and find nothing attractive about them physically? If you do stay married to someone you find unattractive are you more likely to cheat on them because your sexual needs are not fully met due to there looks? Or can you know your spouse is completely ugly but still get turned on by them and not think about sleeping with anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't physically attracted to them, then you can't have a successful romantic relationship, unless you're asexual.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated someone who I was not attracted to and honestly found ugly, but we became friends and as our feelings changed his looks "changed" in my opinion. I didn't see him as ugly anymore, but found him to be everything I wanted. It didn't work out, but the point being I think you can. But I think they will grow on you and you'll no longer view them as ugly.

What Guys Said 1

• Thinking someone is ugly and thinking someone is flawed but "okay" are totally different things.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't perceive them as good looking but don't perceive them as ugly either then you can marry them. this is a really stupid question.