If you had to judge me just by looking at me? What would be your first thought?

I know that we are taught not to judge a book based on its cover, but i'm really curious as to what your first thoughts of me would be. Haha maybe you don't have any "first thoughts" but i'm just wondering what kind of vibe i'm putting out into the world lol so please be honest and let me know your first thoughts... good or bad :)

Most Helpful Guy

• There doesn't have to be a face-contorting, ear-to-ear beam of blinding white glow coming from a Chesire smile that leaves only slits for eyes because the breadth of uplifted jowls overtakes the cheeks, now far below them... to be able to tell if a smile comes easily to someone.
    You look comfortable in your smile. Like it's a familiar expression.
    I don't think you would not be pretty if you didn't smile.
    But here... you're beautiful.

The not-judging-a-book-by-it's-cover thing is one end of spectrum.
    The Guys-base-everything-on-looks is the other end of it.
    Despite all the conditioning our society attempts to instill and unfairly stereotype, Visual Impression is still in our instincts. Our domestication has weened us of many of our Primeval instincts. Yet, in making assumptions by appearance alone, that we can't clearly define, can not measure within fixed parameters and it's having varying degrees of influence on our assessments... is still alive and kicking, no matter how much we want to deny it or attempt to teach it away. It comes from instincts rooted in self-preservation.
    Go figure?

• Thanks so much!! :) And yes i definitely get what you're saying! Thanks again for your opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

What Girls Said 8

• Friendly, pretty, but the smile doesn't look genuine it doesn't look like you are genuinely happy, maybe it's something else like your bored or depressed/sad or low self esteem, I'm not totally sure

• Like-minded individual: friendly, super easy-going, trustworthy, reliable, hilarious, and very positive. Intelligent, too! :)

• Aww thanks so much!!! I really like all of those qualities, i hope other people i know really do find me that way!!! :)

• Uhh... OF COURSE, it clearly shows, dear! :D

They'd be blind not to.

• Awe you're awesome!! Thank you :) :) :)

• I would think you were conservative, classy, intelligent, gentle, feminine, soft, charming, polite, nice, wealthy, and somewhat chaste.

• Oh WOW!! Thank you so much!! :) I really appreciate that! I'd be very grateful to be considered even just half of those opinions!!! :) :) :)

• It's really difficult to judge the vibe you are putting out from a picture. If you're asking how do I look? Then you are pretty but that's all I can glean.

• Picture is a little fuzzy but you look really pretty. I'd say though that your expression is 'why the hell am I doing this'?

Reckon you'd be a nice person to get to know!

• Id think that you're a really nice, happy person :)

• pretty girl

• Friendly/sassy