Why would my boobs be getting bigger this late in my life?

I know this is dumb lol and yes i've tried google but nothing really applies to me. The past year or so my boobs have went up an entire cup size for no apparent reason. They've also been really tender for the past year as well.

I haven't gained weigh, i'm not pregnant, i'm not on birth control, I haven't changed my diet much or my workout.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just genetic that's why so many guys prefer cougars they usually tend to have bigger boobs. My one aunt was like that she used to have like no boobs but no she is big lol. Your DNA starts to change as you get older that's why our faces change slightly as we keep getting older and older. There are many different reasons why our DNA alters but one of the mains ways is called point mutation it just happens as you get older. That's why you can also get certain skin conditions you didn't have before or auto-immune diseases popping up or other diseases. There are lots and lots of different genes in just one quarter tail of chromosomes in our karyotype.

• Ooh, i've noticed that too. I figured it had something to do with getting old but I just couldn't figure out why exactly lol

• I'l trust your answer since i've noticed yours have gotten bigger lately as well.

• Hahha lmao your funny ^_^ :P yeah I am a dilf :P

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know they really got bigger? Maybe you were just wearing the wrong cup size before.

• Well I got measured at Victoria Secret and they said I was a D cup but I wore a C size bra on purpose because I like bras to be tight on me. But my boobs started getting so big that a C bra wouldn't cover enough of them yet, so I went to a D size bra, now the D is doing the same thing, the D bra is only covering like half my boob now. So I went back to Victoria Secret and i'm a DD now. Plus they even look a little bigger. I didn't think it was an entire cup size but definitely bigger, it's so weird.

• You're not old haha, there's plenty of time/people to enjoy this gift!

• lol I agree :)

What Guys Said 10

• Your body could be feigning a pregnancy- it happens.

• I agree with blondfrog. I heard a couple of ladies whos in their late 30's and early 40s say the same. That their boobs got bigger over the last couple of years so its most likely something like that. But hey, if bigger boobs are nice, gratz?:).

• Not that I really know anything about this subject, but you said you work out. Do you do much bench pressing? If your chest muscles aren't lifting your breasts up and making them seem bigger, then I guess it's something else.

• No but I have been working out more this past year than I normally do, like an extra day a week so I was curious if that could be the reason as well as the fact i'm getting older too lol

• I didn't think an extra day would matter much though.

• God loves you?

• I dont know. just be happy haha

• Someone prayed for it, of course.

• girlslie i dont know if you are lying as your name implies or you are becoming a first class milf. whatever the case is... hug me with these growing milf boobs that have a will of their own!

• by the way if there are not some "bruce almighty movie" stuff going on, i advice going to a doctor just to make sure... .

• its natural

• That's kind of awesome! Have fun with them!

• Did you get the expansion before the bikini season that's just passed? That must've been a good time to have an extra cup size!

• lol well I live in the south so it's always bikini season here.

• That's awesome! So that extra cup will REALLY come in handy!

• God has granted your boyfriend's wish.

What Girls Said 3

• Pregnant? Haha no really but you might have had an egg topic pregnancy, they can't be seen in a over-the-counter pregnancy test, only in blood work. Other than that... No idea

• Yeah someone else said that too but i'm not having sex at all so I would hope that's not it lol

• Sometimes they just grow... Maybe go see a doctor.
    I know this one girl - went to high-school with me - gained weight only in her breasts and a bit of a muffin top.

• Your period?

• I've been having trouble with pms lately, feels like my hormones are out of wack, the doctor said I have Endometriosis too. So i'm thinking it's that along with just getting older maybe.