What can I do to improve how I look?

What can I do to improve how i look?
I feel like I don't look that great, how can I improve how I look?

Basically, I feel like I need a makeover lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Live the rest of your teen years learning some regular exercise stuff. If you get good at regular exercise or whatever muscle you build in your teens will make it easier to stay in good shape easier the rest of your life. Just don't kill yourself over it, like an anorexic girl might. Grow up all the way as a physically fit person and you shouldn't have to worry about your looks at least.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• In my opinion, you have pretty face and pretty eyes. I would suggest you change your hairstyle though. Maybe make it straight hair? or curly? try different things, but this one you currently have i personally am not a fan of.

• So should I wear it down and not up like that?

• The reason why I wear my hair like this is because it's hard to get straight, but ill try...

• oh i see, well good luck :).

Keep me updated if you ever make it straight, i would love to see how it looks onyou ^_^

• masturbate regularly 3-4 time in a day

• Kiss a white man that works ;) jk sort of not really You look good to me your young tho

• Maybe its your hairstyle but you have a pretty face

• Why would you think you need "improvements"? You can't improve on that beautiful svelte skin. Your creator made you beautiful as an original you. No improvements necessary. Don't let the media and a brainwashed society ever tell you different.

• You look fine!

What Girls Said 4

• You're kidding, right? You have to be kidding. You look so pretty. Sorry. You are VERY pretty. I love your casual style and your earrings. To enhance the features you already have, try some minimal makeup! Look up "simple makeup tutorials" on YouTube for your skin tone, it'll look great! You should smile with teeth too because I'm sure you look great with a huge smile too, girl!

I love your natural hair, by the way, so beautiful. :)

• Thank you so much!

• Thank you for getting back to me!

YouTube those tutorials! But don't go overboard because you're utterly and naturally beautiful. Seriously. Just only little bit of makeup like mascara, eyeliner, a little bit of blush, and gloss. No lipsticks. You're too good for that! ;)

• be confident.. :)

• You're really cute tbh!! Just be confident and don't hold yourself back from wearing or changing what you want due to insecurities. I think the best way to improve your look is to do nothing unless you want to do something. Want blue hair? Go for it. Want to wear bright red lipstick? Go for it. Confidence is key.

• Nothing , you're beautiful the way you are hunny. But hey some makeup always makes my feel great

• What else could I do?

• Maybe try curling your hair sometimes , look up some makeup and hair tutorials on YouTube ! That usually inpires me to change my look up some :)