Guys, Based on my profile pic do you find me attractive and what do you think is my best feature?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a gorgeous figure... great legs, nice flat stomach, your hips (going by the light and contours), seem to flare nicely, you appear to have perky breasts and an even perkier bum... your shoulders and arms along with your proportional muscle tone all over would indicate that you are fairly athletic. So, from what I can see, your body is fantastic... wish I could see your face :-)

What Guys Said 24

• You have a picture, with no face. How do you expect for people determine if whether or not they deem you as attractive in the first place? They can't.

• From what I can see, you are gorgeous!! Your best feature? You don't have a best feature. They are ALL stunning!!

• There's something really mysterious about you, it's almost like I never even know who you are.

• You seem fit, good job 👍

• Why not put a full picture in your question to rate?

• You're very attractive for sure :) Legs and breasts seem perfect to me! Your hand covers your butt though :D

• I find you attractive from what I can see, and your best feature is that I'd be satisfied with a wife with your body?

• Probably your taste in hardwood flooring. Cause that mirror frame tho...

• 😒😂thanks... Although it's my parent's vacation house in Hawaii so I don't think I get credit there

• Hairs pretty nice. I'm not sure about the question mark though.

• Anon babez 👄💋

• Best feature? Hard to say just from looking at a picture, but you look sporty, but not too much muscle, which is nice. :)

• It could be your face but I will never no! Hahaha, you have a nice body though

• yup, looks hot.

but hard to choose a best feature from that pic... but looks all great

• Your pic is a faceless, sideways silhouette. Can't see shit to judge one way or another.

• Can't see you.

• How can I see your profile picture? You are anonymous

• you look sexy but i can't say much with that pic

• nothing... you just want to show your ass... LOL

• Actually no, if I wanted to do that I would be posting a picture completely of my ass. In fact mostly I'm proud of my stomach - I'm very self conscious of my ass... I don't think you know as much as you'd like to think you do based on a photo

• my message box is waiting...

• I'm only XPER 1😂Hmu

• Very attractive, and everything!

• You're very thin. Your most attractive feature is you don't have a pesky face that could potentially be ugly or say things.

• Wow how sweet, I'm so flattered that someone as much of an asshole as you saw fit to comment