Are white girls the prettiest to guys?

I'm a desi brown girl, but my partner says white women are the prettiest... now I feel I'm not even generally pretty for him or as a fact...:(

he wouldn't tell me any girl is pretty but he keeps a bunch of pics of white girl celebrities and stuff...

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha! 😂😂😂. Ok I'll bite. Yeah you're boyfriend totally speaks for all male humans on earth. Lol.

Except for me. White girls and not the prettiest girls in the world to me. Not by a long shot. For me the darker and exotic girls of southeast Asian are. but that's it. Everyone has what in their own view what the prettiest girls in the world are. I guarantee not all guys think white girls are the prettiest in the world. Most guys here on gag probably do but that would stand to reason since majority of guys here are white.

If your boyfriend likes white girls, why is he with you? by the way brown skin is prettier to my. Especially on southeast Asian girls. You need a new bf!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your "partner" is an idiot. I'm sorry darling but it's the truth.

Women of EVERY color are gorgeous. Limiting yourself to like plain white bread for your entire life is lame and stupid. Especially when he already has someone awesome.

Honestly, if he's not willing to move past this, it's time to cut him loose. You deserve a guy who loves you and thinks you're the best thing ever.

What Guys Said 26

• Yr guy is an asshole and u should get a new guy

• I'm a desi brown guy and to me, desi brown girls are definitely the prettiest. It's just that I've never been around them much and always been stuck in white dominated areas growing up rather than diverse areas. Desi brown girls and Latinas are the girls I'm attracted to most.

• The F*ck? You better drop that jerk. Women of all colors can look beautiful. I know a bunch of dark-skinned girls from school and college who I thought were stunning in terms of looks. Either way every race and ethnicity has beautiful women.

• Hell no. Beauty isn't based on ethnic background. I don't care about that crap.

• Brown to me

• Brown girls are awesome, i love their looks

• hell no, i like south Asian girls are the prettiest to me, but i must be biased because i have been here all my life

• honestly, the best looking men and women i have ever seen have been south Asian (indians/ pakis etc), arabs, turks and latinos, basically dark mediterranean features and tanned skin

• he's one of those white wash human beings. Nothin' surprising. I've alrdy sense a failure with ur relationship alrdy cuz temptation can make one go insane.

• " but my partner says white women are the prettiest"

you mean your ex partner, right?

• I don't drool and obsess over white girls as much as a lot of these dudes my age seem to do!

• Well, I've only ever fallen for two girls, and they are both white.

I wouldn't say that other races are unattractive, though. I know some very attractive blacks, Asians, and Hispanics.

• I think he might have been dicking around.

• i prefer white girls

• It's a middle eastern guys thing, but I really like brown girls too

• I think any girl can be as pretty as they want. :)

• caucasians are the most attractive to me. yes that includes most latinas.

• In my opinion :/

• No, believe me i find many girls sexy and attractive from many races

• don't you like white guys too?

• White girls are generally more attractive than any other race in my opinion

• HAHAHAHAHAHA , have you seen how they look past 30? the most beautiful are mixed women, the best of boths worlds mixed is gorgeous.

• @angela55 Just my opinion, no one has to like it or anything like that. My mother is Mexican white, of course, there is some native indigenous mixture in there. My brain is hardwired to like white girls more, it's like not really a choice, I hope you understand.

• its all about good soul of person now his skin or anythin else !

• White chicks is my choice in porn only... 😁 being desi I will marry desi

• UH HUH, THAT'S RIGHT :) NOW GET USED TO IT.

• Indians lol...

• Desi are cute and pretty he don't deserve you

• I think your type is the prettiest, and I'm white

What Girls Said 11

• He's a jackass...
    Does he know this effects you?
    If he doesn't - and it seem like he doesn't - then tell him.

And if he keeps this up - making you feel undesired and worthless - find someone who appreciates you for you. =)

• I think each man probably has his own ideas of what is pretty. If your boyfriend makes you feel unpretty or insecure, then maybe talk to him about it. I'm sure there are reasons he's with you, even if it's about more than your looks or the color of your skin.

• Tell me about it! Desi brown guys (generally belonging to the Indo-Pak region) and even some girls are prone to this "white girl" syndrome. If not, the prize goes to the local "whitest" girl!! I remember someone once said "brown girls can use makeup heavily while fair girls "don't even need" any makeup or grooming as they are already prettier!

• "brown girls can use makeup heavily while fair girls "don't even need" any makeup or grooming as they are already prettier!"

Wow I'd say the real world actually proves the opposite. Yellow/brown/black girls already having natural skin color and need no make up cuz they're naturally pretty while pale white girls need make up and tanning.

Or at least that's what I encounter real world.

But I agree there is a "syndrome" factor involved as is based in mass media whitewashing in many cases. White skinned is heavily promoted in the mass media. If beautiful women of color were so promoted the defacto standard of beauty would different. My opinion.

• @verticallyinsecure yes I am from Pakistan and it is the same here!

• @Gojira Good for you 😀

• Why are you still with him?

• Well then why is your partner with you? Guys have different preferences. Some guys find white women prettier than other races and some guys don't.

• That was rude of him to say but maybe he didn't mean it the way you're taking it. If he's with you there has to be some sort of attraction

• Not all guys think the same way your boyfriend does. Some guys like dark skinned girls.
    And you should break up with him. He doesn't deserve you.

• CALLING ALL WHITE KNIGHTS

• No i think they are the ugliest. The most beautiful ones, are Asian, black, latina and mixed are the most beautiful.

• Not necessarily.. DIfferent folks for different blokes.

• Color of skin doesn't determine pretty. Kick his ass to the curb any man you are with should make you feel like you're the prettiest girl in the world.