Is she pretty or cute? Rate her out of 10?

Zoe Kimball ,She is a model though !
Is she pretty or cute? Rate her out of 10?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Now that is what you call, 10/10 in my opinion, she is blonde she is cute! She is sexy, but she is just so young.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's her early photos, She's getting older now !

• Show All
    • Do you like skinny girls?

• Yes, they look really tempting, all I wanna do is stuff their stomach with tasty food, tasty ice-cream and chocolate, so they become chubby again and run away to become skinny.
      Too skinny is turn off, I prefer muscular chick's, a little muscular. Not too much

What Girls Said 12

• She's your everyday girl.
    Not outstandingly beautiful.
    I'd rate her a 6.
    She's probably stunning when her photos are touched up like most models.

2|1
    0|0
    • My everday girl? How so? And she's around 8-10

• Show All
    • Lol I think she is really pretty

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
      What's average to one... may be beautiful to another.
      I think she is average with amazing eyes.

• She looks like that girl to say "rawr is dinosaur for i love you" and "Imma eat your gummy bears!" :3

3|2
    0|0
  • I like the last picture more. She's older looking but also very ethereal looking. I think her lips are gorgeous, and she has a great smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's cute. she looks like 12 though lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, she looks very young, but i think she looks veery pretty! pretty hair and innocent look to her eyes with a pretty blue hue

0|2
    0|0
  • She kinda looks like someone I know. Freaky. Anyways, she's pretty but not something too special I guess.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow you know someone look like her, That's awesomel, And She has a typical blond freatures

• She's so pretty!
    I love her blonde hair, it's like a emo style.
    Nice blue eyes, and nice skinny body
    10/10

0|2
    0|0
    • What if she Compared to Alex, Which one you will choose? Yeah her blonde straight hair kinda emo syle. her body and looks perfect but not sure her personality.

• Alex is first every time. She is the best ever and my favorite female YouTube

• I don't get the point of your poll options. .

She's cute. But she appears to "infantile" for me to consider her beautiful or sexy.
    Not a fan of her hair, but she has gorgeous eyes and very pretty features.

2|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a doll ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • 9/10 she's really pretty❤

0|1
    0|0
  • so teen...

0|1
    0|0
  • Average to me.. just not really a fan of her hair

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 19

• Someone I used to talk to online used her picture as their profile and said it was them. The moment I questioned it they blocked me, so she doesn't give me the best memories as I could have been talking to a complete pervert but yeah she's very attractive :P

2|1
    0|0
  • Not my type but I like her eyes. They sure are cute.

1|1
    0|0
    • This is first time you don't like the girl I posted. By the way thank you for join my questions. I'd like see you on my question

• She's hella cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the blue eyes... :D, cute - 7/10, cool - 6/10.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about the pretty?

• Show All
    • You mean pretty girls hard to date? If a girl too pretty for you, That will be annoying?

• No, like those super pretty girls sometimes have.. not so good attitude.. normal pretty girls has a better attitude somesort like that, like most of the time..

• She should be in the dictionary definition of what the difference between 'cute' and 'hot' is.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's a 6.5/10 not my type

1|1
    0|0
    • I see , What is your type girl?

• A girl with light skin of height 1.75 - 1.8 meters (5 feet 9 inches - 5 feet 11 inches), breasts between the sizes of 34C and 36DD, hourglass figure and most importantly a great personality

• 10 for me mhm

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she is. She also looks like the typical girl that was sucking dicks in the High School parking lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very cute

0|1
    0|0
  • She's very cute, solid 8/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, I am a fan of those non-existent boobs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if she is a model she must be pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • yup she is...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like B the most she looks a bit under age though she has a cute face that I'd left to reck just so you could lose her innocent lol. I'd do a lot of perverted things with her giggity goo lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is so pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • She's ok looking to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks stuck up and probably only dates
    Douchbags.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally not into the pale, blonde blue eyed thing. It's a creepy look to me. Not what I consider pretty or cute.

Just one of those preference things.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sure is not be fine specimen of snowbuny

0|1
    0|0