Should I get a boobjob?

please give me advize... some of my friends tell me i should get a boobjob. i am not sure please give me some advize... feel free to sent positive and negative...
should i get a boobjob?

• yes you should they are to small
  • no you shouldn t they are great
  • doesn t matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I say your boobs are nice and sexy, they are absolutely perfect. You probably saw this coming, but I will give the same answer like I gave yiu the last time. Most men don't care about what size your boobs are, just be yourself. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• thanks again but i appreciate other opinions as well i am not sure what to do

• Just be happy happy with what you have not what you don't have. What started this in the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many others options to try before going under the knife and risking many consequences... the most ironic could be finally finding a guy that rejects you because he actually was shopping for a gal with breasts as you've photoed? There's a match for everyone & everything/body part out there, I promise.
    Other options:
    > athletics, gyms, running, even swimming
    > dance classes almost every night
    > light tanning when not harmful
    > more religious social participation
    I know you don't fully understand all of these now but the combination of all will lead you out of this dilemma in short order.

What Guys Said 47

• Some guys prefer big boobs, some prefer small boobs, and most don't care as long as they get to play with the boobs. We all live with imperfections, flaws, and deficits. You can fix everything. You need to learn to accept yourself as you are and to be confident about who you are. Confidence is a big turn on!

• Your breasts are beautiful how they are. Please don't ruin them with unnecessary surgery. If you happen to run across some guy somewhere who refused to date you because he prefers larger breasts just move on because he is clearly not the right guy for you.

• Honestly? I do like bigger boobs, and I have known women who had wonderful surgical work. Breast cancer victims, for example.

HOWEVER, if you are planning to have (more?) children, then DO NOT do it, at least not until that is over. Your shape, and theirs, will change as a result of pregnancy.

• thanks for your honoust response. i do want another kid hopefully in the future

• I suggest you stay with what you have but if they really make you insecure thus hurting other parts of your life then go ahead. Your body.

• Friends? What kind of friends would want you to go through that kind of surgery when you don't need it? Not like any lady needs it, I mean implants are fake.

• I appreciate your breasts just the way they are. It's one thing to go up in sizes but it's much harder for a lady to come back down to an A cup. There are plenty of gentlemen out there who appreciate what you have.

• don't do it. just because they are bigger doesn't make them better!
    it might look better while running around while dressed but as soon as you take your clothes of or feel them it's a downgrade. smaller natural boobs are always better than bigger fake ones in my opinion. the shape and feeling is more important. they are big enough to have some fun... don't worry ;)

• I wouldn't mind if you get boobjob. It's not that expensive, but should be effective. Just don't overdo it and pick surgeon wisely.

• > search for board certified plastic surgeon ( https://www.abplasticsurgery.org/ ) . This is not a guarantee he's good, but it's a bare minimum and this should help you to avoid no-go surgeons
      > be aware that plastic surgeons are sellers. take everything he says with grain of salt and ask him to show you many, many before-after images of HIS WORK
      > surgeons use different tehniques. one puts implant trough nipples, other inserts it under it under arm and hide a minimal scare there
      > surgeons are differently skilled and talented. find one is known to be a specialist a boob jobs. ask patients.
      > try to find satisfied patients on forums or elsewhere. be aware of that "testmonials" surgeons publicise on their sites are likely to be fake and they don't show bad results.
      > do a lot of research and homework before undergoing it. This is not buying a bread.
      > aim for completely natural results. Smaller and natural is 1000000 times better than unnatural, no matter the size. As soon as it starts to look fake, you lose game.

• thanks i already did some research but thanks for the info

• Normally with these questions I say forget what other people think of you and do what will make you happy... but after the awful day I've just had a big pair of boobs would cheer me up so today for one day only I'm voting for big fake boobs.

• to bad you had a awful day i feel sorry for you thanks for your post though

• Overall, it's probably best to avoid surgeries you don't need, if only due to health risk.

If you have the money, find the risk acceptable, and want bigger boobs? Well, go ahead. If it turns out great, yes, it could make you more attractive.

• i am a nurse myself i know the risks of surgery thanks for your response

• If you're trying to have your tits bigger then do it, but if you're not trying to do it then there's no point in shelling out that kind of money.

• "My friends said..." NO. Don't do something because your friends say so. Do something that makes YOU happy. If you're happy with your breasts, keep them the way they are. If you want a boob job, then get a boob job.

• They're like a B right? Can't really tell. But my answer would still be no if you were flat. Id date a girl with any boob size that didn't cause medical issues.

• not sure how the sizes work in your country. in the Netherlands i have 75a

• Definitely not. You are amazing as you are. Please don't spoil your looks!

• They look great! You should have confidence, no need for a boobjob. Most guys would prefer smaller natural boobs to fake larger ones I think anyway.

• If we really wanna play with big things, we will go for basket ball or volley ball... but if we wanna play with boobs, they must be boobs in real- don't like implants at all. Plastics are a kind of turnoff to me:(

• I would say no. I don't personally like fake breasts. They are too hard. Small breasts are not a deal breaker for most guys anyways.

• I'll take nice small boobs over weird ball shaped fake boobs any day

• Why ruin a good thing?

• they look great to me... no need to change anything

• as said before, you have very nice boobs. in fact they are very sexy. but if you want to get a boob job then it is obviously your choice

• you are more than welcome. as said before it is very sexy boobs and it seems very playful. one can sink your hands around them and rub and squeeze as much as you like without having too much.
      also it is a nice angle that you have taken them from, right from the front so one can see both the boobs. bra is just a bit in the way for a proper look ;-P ;-)

• no, they look divine

• Do u feel bad about your body?
    if u really want get a bigger boobs go for it.. for me natural its already good and always the best

• You don't need one. Only get one if you really think it'll help you feel better.

• Stay real because it is better than being fake.

• Just remember that most guys can tell they're fake unless you get 'em really big.

• Well , it depends upon you, do you want surgery ? or u r happy with what God has given to you , there are few natural methods for breast enlargement , can give it a try!!! Good luck!!!

• THEY ARE INCREDIBLY SMALL!!!

• as long as you're sure you will be happy with it, go do it.

• No! they look great!
    And for myself.. i prefer smaller ones

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 7

• There are health effects of breast enhancement surgery, as you are inserting a foreign body into your chest. Also, breast implants only last at most a decade, so you would have to replace them or have them removed.
    Also breast implants don't fix the underlying mental disorder. Being willing to undergo a very traumatic surgery (in terms of physical tissue) purely for cosmetic issues that are only in the mind of the body's owner isn't normal.
    You have great breasts! Small boobs are more versatile! We have push up bras, big boobed ladies can't take off their breasts at the end of the day, but we can take off our bras!
    Best wishes and rhoughts

articles.mercola.com/.../...s-breast-implants.aspx

• thanks for your response. i dont like your comment on saying a mental disorder. i don t have a disorder at all i only don t like the size of my breasts doesn't mean i have a disorder at all. and yes i am aware of the side effects. isn t a simple decision that i will make in a short period.

• Honestly, here's my opinion. I don't think you should. If you want to, go ahead, but in my opinion, you're just spending money where you don't need to. I wish I had bigger/fuller tits too, but my boyfriend really loves my body the way it is, he makes me feel so god damn beautiful, and I'm not uncomfortable in my own body.

So my opinion is I'd rather spend that money elsewhere.

• thanks for you opinion. it is good to hear that you have such a nice friend. i wish you both all the luck

• Your friends are assholes. Ignoring costs, altering any part of your body is taxing not only mentally, but physically. As women, we should support one another as we are. We already have enough pressure from men and media on how the ideal woman should look. I suggest you get new friends instead of new boobage.

• well it will be my own choice of course. i think my body would be more in line if i get a bit bigger ones. nowaday surgery is getting more and more easy thats why i consider it to be done

• Some guys prefer big boobs, some prefer small boobs get one if you really think it'll help you feel better.

• i guess it would make me feel better. i think my body would be more in proportion then. isn t because of men that i am considering it

• no they look great

• What kind of friend tell you that you need a bob job?

• Every one of your questions is about you, you, you, you & you.

What the hell is the matter with you?

• Kinda the point of this site

• yes what is your problem then? if you don t like it choose another side right?

• Wrong girlie, I was here long before you.

And just one more thing, try acting your age for once.